Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark

Just reviewed everything and it all checks out! I am happy with the details, and the 1 hr snipe-guard is great. Thanks! :)
@SilverQuark

Just reviewed everything and it all checks out! I am happy with the details, and the 1 hr snipe-guard is great. Thanks! :)
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Great, you've been scheduled. Thanks for confirming :)
@Lithiarch
Great, you've been scheduled. Thanks for confirming :)
@silverquark i paid atleast 1kg
@silverquark i paid atleast 1kg
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@SparkleOfGold
We could do 1,250 for the SB then? :)
Just tell me what price you're comfortable with. The accent is yours, and my suggestions are not the law.
@SparkleOfGold
We could do 1,250 for the SB then? :)
Just tell me what price you're comfortable with. The accent is yours, and my suggestions are not the law.
Thanks again for running my auction for me! I meant to leave public feedback sooner, but I'm all over the place right now (see: not having time to run an auction for myself either XD)

It was set up nicely and super easy, and it was a big help to not have to worry about watching or managing the auction thread for the week!
Thanks again for running my auction for me! I meant to leave public feedback sooner, but I'm all over the place right now (see: not having time to run an auction for myself either XD)

It was set up nicely and super easy, and it was a big help to not have to worry about watching or managing the auction thread for the week!
G2 imperials for sale
@SilverQuark that Sb works
@SilverQuark that Sb works
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
[center]@SilverQuark Hello, I'm in a bit of a time crunch these upcoming weeks (school, sibling's birthday, art comms & some other rl stuff in the way) so I'd like some help with auctioning these 2 fellas: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43910646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439107/43910646_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44392980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443930/44392980_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]The starting bid:[/b] I'm not sure on that actually, if you have suggestions on their SBs I'll be happy to hear 'em (getting back the egg price would be lovely but I doubt that's optional/viable). [b]Your G:T rate:[/b] 1:850. I accept eggs as partial payment. [b]Your desired time frame for the auction:[/b] Well, I suppose thursday to sunday after the 5th is best? Seeing how that's when you have the earliest possible time open x'D [b]Optional:[/b] Snipe guard is 30 minutes. AB for raspberry boy is 600g and Moss boy is 1,5kg. (I'll try to keep them in the AH)[/center]
@SilverQuark

Hello, I'm in a bit of a time crunch these upcoming weeks (school, sibling's birthday, art comms & some other rl stuff in the way) so I'd like some help with auctioning these 2 fellas:

43910646_350.png

44392980_350.png

The starting bid: I'm not sure on that actually, if you have suggestions on their SBs I'll be happy to hear 'em (getting back the egg price would be lovely but I doubt that's optional/viable).
Your G:T rate: 1:850. I accept eggs as partial payment.
Your desired time frame for the auction: Well, I suppose thursday to sunday after the 5th is best? Seeing how that's when you have the earliest possible time open x'D
Optional: Snipe guard is 30 minutes. AB for raspberry boy is 600g and Moss boy is 1,5kg. (I'll try to keep them in the AH)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Glisselda
Thank you so much for giving feedback about this service! No need to apologise for the delay. I appreciate that you came back here to state what you liked about my auction and wish you luck with your future sales :)

@SparkleOfGold
Alright, then it's settled. :D

@Tune
Hi there! Sure, I can schedule you 6th-9th :) I suggest a SB of 50g for both; given my experience, I think that's about as much as they could sell for. I'm never sure if people like or hate Platinum, so the first dude is a bit hit or miss, the second one has nice colours though. All details noted, let me know if there's anything else you wanted to know from me!
@Glisselda
Thank you so much for giving feedback about this service! No need to apologise for the delay. I appreciate that you came back here to state what you liked about my auction and wish you luck with your future sales :)

@SparkleOfGold
Alright, then it's settled. :D

@Tune
Hi there! Sure, I can schedule you 6th-9th :) I suggest a SB of 50g for both; given my experience, I think that's about as much as they could sell for. I'm never sure if people like or hate Platinum, so the first dude is a bit hit or miss, the second one has nice colours though. All details noted, let me know if there's anything else you wanted to know from me!
@SilverQuark

That sounds good enough for me, thanks. :)
@SilverQuark

That sounds good enough for me, thanks. :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
Thanks to you, you've been scheduled!