Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark
Thank you so much for your guidance, it's so greatly appreciated. I'm glad I wasn't bonkers with the price I've got her at!!

5kg is about what I paid for her, scatters included. So I think I'd prefer that to be her SB, unless you very heavily recommend we go with 4kg!

I very much like your recommendation of letting the AB be offers at first, so that'll work as well :)
@SilverQuark
Thank you so much for your guidance, it's so greatly appreciated. I'm glad I wasn't bonkers with the price I've got her at!!

5kg is about what I paid for her, scatters included. So I think I'd prefer that to be her SB, unless you very heavily recommend we go with 4kg!

I very much like your recommendation of letting the AB be offers at first, so that'll work as well :)
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw
Yw, that's what I'm here for :D

I've taken a look at the AH and I think the ideal SB would be around 4.5kg if that works for you - her value is higher, but I've been adopting a strategy of slightly underpricing for the SB to encourage people to bid and it seems to work well, so if you've got no qualms we can go for that, but if you're bent on setting it at 5kg then I'm happy to comply.

I'd also recommend to take her off the AH! Just in case she poofs before the auction. From the listings I'm seeing, roughly 10kg is a plausible final sale price, so I want to make sure you get the most out of her.

Lastly: I've scheduled you 13-17 to make the auction end on a Sunday, will that do? If you want it a little longer I can give it a full week instead.
@Katzaklaw
Yw, that's what I'm here for :D

I've taken a look at the AH and I think the ideal SB would be around 4.5kg if that works for you - her value is higher, but I've been adopting a strategy of slightly underpricing for the SB to encourage people to bid and it seems to work well, so if you've got no qualms we can go for that, but if you're bent on setting it at 5kg then I'm happy to comply.

I'd also recommend to take her off the AH! Just in case she poofs before the auction. From the listings I'm seeing, roughly 10kg is a plausible final sale price, so I want to make sure you get the most out of her.

Lastly: I've scheduled you 13-17 to make the auction end on a Sunday, will that do? If you want it a little longer I can give it a full week instead.
@Silverquark
She's off the AH and has a mouse to protect her from accidents :)

I'm more than happy to stick with 4.5kg as a SB for her; I trust your judgement! I think I'd like the auction to run for a week if possible-- weekends can be a bit chaotic for me and that one week (if it starts on the 13th) gives me a bit wiggle room since I spend my weekday evenings home, typically.
@Silverquark
She's off the AH and has a mouse to protect her from accidents :)

I'm more than happy to stick with 4.5kg as a SB for her; I trust your judgement! I think I'd like the auction to run for a week if possible-- weekends can be a bit chaotic for me and that one week (if it starts on the 13th) gives me a bit wiggle room since I spend my weekday evenings home, typically.
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
@Katzaklaw
No issue at all, I've shifted the end ahead to the 19th. See you then! ^_^
@Katzaklaw
No issue at all, I've shifted the end ahead to the 19th. See you then! ^_^
OMG I forgot to leave a review!

This is a great service. SilverQuark was patient with my questions and worried messages, answered everything I asked, and then proceeded to run a wonderful auction for me. Thank you so much!
OMG I forgot to leave a review!

This is a great service. SilverQuark was patient with my questions and worried messages, answered everything I asked, and then proceeded to run a wonderful auction for me. Thank you so much!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
Thank you for your review! Happy I helped :)
@Kymris
Thank you for your review! Happy I helped :)
@SilverQuark would it be possible to claim the slot for March 14th and should I pm you or edit the info onto here? I apologize, I've never done anything with auctions before.
@SilverQuark would it be possible to claim the slot for March 14th and should I pm you or edit the info onto here? I apologize, I've never done anything with auctions before.
0f1mBJP.png
@SilverQuark

Iruera has some lore now. I might add to it today if I get bored at work, but she should be good to go for tomorrow otherwise!
@SilverQuark

Iruera has some lore now. I might add to it today if I get bored at work, but she should be good to go for tomorrow otherwise!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@Caprineki
Sure! I've reserved you the slot, feel free to send me the details whenever you're ready. Either PM or post is fine, if you post please make it a new post since I don't get a notification for edits of old posts.

@cloudydawn
Good timing! Thanks for letting me know, I'll get you started tomorrow as we agreed :)
@Caprineki
Sure! I've reserved you the slot, feel free to send me the details whenever you're ready. Either PM or post is fine, if you post please make it a new post since I don't get a notification for edits of old posts.

@cloudydawn
Good timing! Thanks for letting me know, I'll get you started tomorrow as we agreed :)
Hey, Silver, did you miss my L25s in the auction?
Hey, Silver, did you miss my L25s in the auction?
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 467 468