Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 466 467
@Darkersolstice
OH HECK SORRY, it looks like I forgot them. I can make a separate thread for them if you want? I think since I've already pinged people in the first one, they'd get less visibility if I added them in now.
@Darkersolstice
OH HECK SORRY, it looks like I forgot them. I can make a separate thread for them if you want? I think since I've already pinged people in the first one, they'd get less visibility if I added them in now.
Yeah, if you don't mind. They'd be an entirely different pinglist as they're not G1.
Yeah, if you don't mind. They'd be an entirely different pinglist as they're not G1.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Darkersolstice
Sure! I'll get that taken care of in a second. Sorry for being absentminded.
@Darkersolstice
Sure! I'll get that taken care of in a second. Sorry for being absentminded.
It's cool. I have bees in my brain, so I don't criticize anyone else much.
It's cool. I have bees in my brain, so I don't criticize anyone else much.
Good luck!
Good luck!
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@Darkersolstice
Bees in the brain is such a mood LOL. Auction posted! Sorry for the wait.

@Virtuouso
Thanks! Were you here for anything in particular?
@Darkersolstice
Bees in the brain is such a mood LOL. Auction posted! Sorry for the wait.

@Virtuouso
Thanks! Were you here for anything in particular?
No harm done! You're still awesome.
No harm done! You're still awesome.
@silverquark
Hi there! I have a dragon that I'm debating selling and I was wondering if you could give me a good area to start at for her (if I decide to sell her)
@silverquark
Hi there! I have a dragon that I'm debating selling and I was wondering if you could give me a good area to start at for her (if I decide to sell her)
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro Sure, hit me with it!
@Taishiro Sure, hit me with it!
@silverquark I have this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41007397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410074/41007397_350.png[/img] [/url] She is level 25, unbred and has a 2-letter name. I was wondering if you could give me a ball park range of what she might be worth if I ever decide to sell/auction her.
@silverquark
I have this girl

41007397_350.png

She is level 25, unbred and has a 2-letter name. I was wondering if you could give me a ball park range of what she might be worth if I ever decide to sell/auction her.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 466 467