Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
@DeadBattery

No worries! Building things takes a lot of time -has been constructing a new settlement in Rimworld-
@DeadBattery

No worries! Building things takes a lot of time -has been constructing a new settlement in Rimworld-
@hannahbbug3
OHHH that sounds really cool! I've been constructing this highly detailed Lego hangar for weeks and it's just honestly so much fun??

Also @ziegler
[eyes that corsair's overcoat] Damn it, why must it cost so much. I mean, if you want more stuff feel free to ask! Thank you a lot on the offer but the overcoat seems to be the only thing that highly interests me. Those other corsair things aren't bad either tho :thinking emoji:
@hannahbbug3
OHHH that sounds really cool! I've been constructing this highly detailed Lego hangar for weeks and it's just honestly so much fun??

Also @ziegler
[eyes that corsair's overcoat] Damn it, why must it cost so much. I mean, if you want more stuff feel free to ask! Thank you a lot on the offer but the overcoat seems to be the only thing that highly interests me. Those other corsair things aren't bad either tho :thinking emoji:
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery Please let me know what you'd like to do (whenever you decide that's okay!)
@DeadBattery Please let me know what you'd like to do (whenever you decide that's okay!)
@ziegler
If you have any genes to spare >:)c
@ziegler
If you have any genes to spare >:)c
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery unfortunately I do not, I’m actually saving up to buy and brew some for a few of my dragons myself
@DeadBattery unfortunately I do not, I’m actually saving up to buy and brew some for a few of my dragons myself
@ziegler
Understood. Then I don't have any ideas, sorry :^(
@ziegler
Understood. Then I don't have any ideas, sorry :^(
@DeadBattery that’s okay! thank you for your time!
@DeadBattery that’s okay! thank you for your time!
Some Coli drops
Some Coli drops
@DeadBattery I have: [item=Gold Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Untamed Shoulder Guard][item=Peach Plumed Cover] I'd like to have: [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Ebony Antlers] If this seems fair, I'd love to trade :0
@DeadBattery

I have:
Gold Halfmoon Spectacles Untamed Shoulder Guard Peach Plumed Cover

I'd like to have:
Ivory Aviator Scarf Violet Flower Crown Ebony Antlers

If this seems fair, I'd love to trade :0
flight_rising_banner.png
@fallenautte
OOPS, sorry for the late response, I was drawing

And sURE! Hold up til I set up a CR
@fallenautte
OOPS, sorry for the late response, I was drawing

And sURE! Hold up til I set up a CR
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45