Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45
@beezarre
OH MY GEB, I didn't see that omg noooo.
I'll redo the CR in a moment then, I'm a silly mushroom.
@beezarre
OH MY GEB, I didn't see that omg noooo.
I'll redo the CR in a moment then, I'm a silly mushroom.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Added TONS of stuff
Added TONS of stuff
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
If I toss you an autumnal wreath, could I get the charming sage cover, shawl, sash, and lanterns? :o
If I toss you an autumnal wreath, could I get the charming sage cover, shawl, sash, and lanterns? :o
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@cometstorm
GOD HECC SHTE SJKJRFlgb Y E S
How many lanterns? Also, I forgot to remove two lanters from the list from the previous swap, I apologise, I'm a little confused today!

I'll edit that in a moment
@cometstorm
GOD HECC SHTE SJKJRFlgb Y E S
How many lanterns? Also, I forgot to remove two lanters from the list from the previous swap, I apologise, I'm a little confused today!

I'll edit that in a moment
@DeadBattery

Suddenly I just became really happy that you're so excited to get something I no longer need :D

Anyway, it's alright!! I only need one set of charming lanterns, thank you :'3
@DeadBattery

Suddenly I just became really happy that you're so excited to get something I no longer need :D

Anyway, it's alright!! I only need one set of charming lanterns, thank you :'3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@cometstorm
AHAHAH I'M GLAD ♥

And nice! I'll set up a CR
@cometstorm
AHAHAH I'M GLAD ♥

And nice! I'll set up a CR
@DeadBattery these [item=simple gold wing bangles] x2 for thoooose [item=green lace wristlet] [item=green lace anklet] [item=green lace headpiece]
@DeadBattery

these

Simple Gold Wing Bangles x2

for thoooose

Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Headpiece
@hannahbbug3
The total of the lace stuff turns out to be a bit higher than the total of the bangles, is there anything cheap you can add? If not, it's fine!
@hannahbbug3
The total of the lace stuff turns out to be a bit higher than the total of the bangles, is there anything cheap you can add? If not, it's fine!
@DeadBattery Can add a random piece of apparel, maybe [item=chestnut tail feathers]?
@DeadBattery Can add a random piece of apparel, maybe Chestnut Tail Feathers ?
@hannahbbug3
OH no need then! I'll initiate a CR
@hannahbbug3
OH no need then! I'll initiate a CR
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45