Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45
@DeadBattery are you willing to trade a black cavalier [item=black cavalier] (current lah 25kt) for my untamed banner [item=untamed banner] (current lah 20 kt)? i can pay the 5kt difference ^^
@DeadBattery

are you willing to trade a black cavalier Black Cavalier (current lah 25kt) for my untamed banner Untamed Banner (current lah 20 kt)? i can pay the 5kt difference ^^
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
@morikar
No need to pay, I'll gladly accept that banner since I desperately need it ♥
@morikar
No need to pay, I'll gladly accept that banner since I desperately need it ♥
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I hope that this works out roughly equal like I think it is? I'm not very good at this kind of stuff tbh so let me know if I messed up! But anyway,

I have:
Thresher Flatfins
Burnished Gold Belt
Simple Gold Wing Bangles
Peach Plumed Tuft
Fig Plumed Cover
Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
Scarlet Sylvan Lattice
Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles

For:
Gene: Pinstripe
Gene: Trail
Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Flowering Gladeboughs
I hope that this works out roughly equal like I think it is? I'm not very good at this kind of stuff tbh so let me know if I messed up! But anyway,

I have:
Thresher Flatfins
Burnished Gold Belt
Simple Gold Wing Bangles
Peach Plumed Tuft
Fig Plumed Cover
Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
Scarlet Sylvan Lattice
Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles

For:
Gene: Pinstripe
Gene: Trail
Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Flowering Gladeboughs
@startatami
Sorry for the late response, I was destroying myself in DOOM.

AND AHHH!!!! You got me at Thresher Flatfins, I'll initiate a CR immediately
@startatami
Sorry for the late response, I was destroying myself in DOOM.

AND AHHH!!!! You got me at Thresher Flatfins, I'll initiate a CR immediately
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
swoop
swoop
Hewwo
Hewwo
Added more stuff
Added more stuff
@DeadBattery Am return with this [item=butterfly's wing fans] for those [item=Marsh Frog Companion] [item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion]
@DeadBattery

Am return with this

Butterfly's Wing Fans

for those

Marsh Frog Companion Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion
[center]hello! thank you for taking your time and posting this thread (it has a beautiful layout) I'm interested in the following;[/center] [columns][color=transparent]_____[/color][nextcol][center][item=Sakura Flower Crown] LAH 30kt[/center][nextcol][center][item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] LAH 100kt[/center][nextcol][center][item=Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs] LAH 4g[/center][nextcol][center][item=Bleak Birdskull Legband] LAH 4g[/center][nextcol][center][item=Sweetheart Claw] LAH 4kt[/center][/columns] [center]total: 134kt and 8g what I have to offer; I looked at your lists and I don't believe I have anything you wanted but if you see anything in my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2390408/1]sales/trade thread[/url] please let me know![/center]
hello! thank you for taking your time and posting this thread (it has a beautiful layout)

I'm interested in the following;

_____
Sakura Flower Crown
LAH 30kt
Soft Pink Silk Scarf
LAH 100kt
Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs
LAH 4g
Bleak Birdskull Legband
LAH 4g
Sweetheart Claw
LAH 4kt

total: 134kt and 8g

what I have to offer;

I looked at your lists and I don't believe I have anything you wanted but if you see anything in my sales/trade thread please let me know!
@hannahbbug3
OOPS! Sorry to keep you waiting, I was building stuff in LDD.

I'll set up a CR immediately, I'm very glad you have the fans >:^)
@hannahbbug3
OOPS! Sorry to keep you waiting, I was building stuff in LDD.

I'll set up a CR immediately, I'm very glad you have the fans >:^)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45