Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {DOM} last day shadow discounts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
[center][color=transparent]pinecones[/center] [center] [size=5][b]status[/b]: online [/size] [size=4]open until saturday 22:00 fr time[/size] [/center] [center][color=transparent]pinecones[/center] [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1] [b]notes:[/b] [emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]current limit is [b]25 items per order[/b] [*]send payment through [b]pm/deliveries[/b], NOT trades. i'll send your order through pm to avoid crossroad complications [*]i'll try to reply and deliver all the stuff you ordered asap. maybe like five or ten minutes tops if the marketplace isn't being a jerk? depends on what i'm doing, since i'm multitasking between this, coli, and art stuffs [*]might not do apparel orders, as some are more popular than others, and can be a pain to snipe. HOWEVER, it's already in stock, i can try to get it for you [*]if i am not able to get what you want before i lose the discount, i'll refund the treasure that hasn't been used [indent]e.g. you want 10 skins and i'm only able to get 5. i'll send back the 148750t i wasn't able to use[/indent] [*]wrt new hibden task scrolls: i'll tentatively take orders for them. i'm not too confident in my abilities to snipe them, and the mp hasn't stocking the breed scrolls [indent]affects the following: modern blend, modern mosaic, banescale, gaoler[/indent] [/LIST] [center][color=transparent]pinecones[/center] [center][emoji=money bag size=1] [b]prices[/b] [emoji=money bag size=1][/center] [LIST] [*]formula to calculate an item's price is [b][marketplace item price] * 0.85[/b] [indent]1 skin/accent - 29750t 6 skins/accents - 178500t 12 skins/accents - 357000t[/indent] [/LIST] [i]scroll prices[/i]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty?page=1&name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=500000&gem_min=&gem_max=5&rarity=&color=&subcategory=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc&submit=Apply]check this database[/url] [i]full set/non-baldwin[/i]: midnight feast, inklocke, out of the hat, loaded dice, mysterymoth, inkjet accident, moonstone queen, friends from within, silent growth, night bloom, wispwillow wanderer, stirring shadow [i]mp exclusive[/i]: moonstone queen, inklocke, night bloom, midnight feast, silent growth, out of the hat [center][color=transparent]pinecones[/center] [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [b]orders[/b] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] [LIST=1] [*][b]Qhersek[/b] - Banescale Breed Change Gaoler Breed Change [s]Blend Secondary Modern Gene Mosaic Primary Modern Gene[/s] [*][color=transparent][b][/b] - order [*][color=transparent][b][/b] - order [*][color=transparent][b][/b] - order [*][color=transparent][b][/b] - order [/LIST] [center][color=transparent]pinecones[/center] [center][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [b]surplus stock[/b] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][/center] sometimes i buy stuff and go, "oops, i don't need this." so if you wanna order something and it's in here, just lemme know! the mp and rng can be cruel, so i guess it's good to have a plan b for this sorta thing? will mainly be stocked with breed/gene scrolls. i never buy vistas unless someone orders them themself. [LIST=1] [*]item - price [*]item - price [*]item - price [*]item - price [*]item - price [/LIST]
pinecones
open until saturday 22:00 fr time
pinecones
notes:
  • current limit is 25 items per order
  • send payment through pm/deliveries, NOT trades. i'll send your order through pm to avoid crossroad complications
  • i'll try to reply and deliver all the stuff you ordered asap. maybe like five or ten minutes tops if the marketplace isn't being a jerk? depends on what i'm doing, since i'm multitasking between this, coli, and art stuffs
  • might not do apparel orders, as some are more popular than others, and can be a pain to snipe. HOWEVER, it's already in stock, i can try to get it for you
  • if i am not able to get what you want before i lose the discount, i'll refund the treasure that hasn't been used
    e.g. you want 10 skins and i'm only able to get 5. i'll send back the 148750t i wasn't able to use
  • wrt new hibden task scrolls: i'll tentatively take orders for them. i'm not too confident in my abilities to snipe them, and the mp hasn't stocking the breed scrolls
    affects the following: modern blend, modern mosaic, banescale, gaoler
pinecones

prices
  • formula to calculate an item's price is [marketplace item price] * 0.85
    1 skin/accent - 29750t
    6 skins/accents - 178500t
    12 skins/accents - 357000t
scroll prices: check this database

full set/non-baldwin: midnight feast, inklocke, out of the hat, loaded dice, mysterymoth, inkjet accident, moonstone queen, friends from within, silent growth, night bloom, wispwillow wanderer, stirring shadow

mp exclusive: moonstone queen, inklocke, night bloom, midnight feast, silent growth, out of the hat
pinecones

orders
  1. Qhersek -
    Banescale Breed Change
    Gaoler Breed Change
    Blend Secondary Modern Gene
    Mosaic Primary Modern Gene
  2. - order
  3. - order
  4. - order
  5. - order
pinecones

surplus stock
sometimes i buy stuff and go, "oops, i don't need this." so if you wanna order something and it's in here, just lemme know! the mp and rng can be cruel, so i guess it's good to have a plan b for this sorta thing? will mainly be stocked with breed/gene scrolls. i never buy vistas unless someone orders them themself.
  1. item - price
  2. item - price
  3. item - price
  4. item - price
  5. item - price
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Can I get one copy each of

Nightengale
Fairy queen
Occluded
The nights lament

@snailmuffin
Can I get one copy each of

Nightengale
Fairy queen
Occluded
The nights lament

@snailmuffin
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@SnailMuffin

If you're on, I'd love to get:

Foxfire Guide
Foxfire Plumage
Dark Generation

Thanks!
@SnailMuffin

If you're on, I'd love to get:

Foxfire Guide
Foxfire Plumage
Dark Generation

Thanks!
@SnailMuffin
The Nightmare x1
Nightingale x1
For 59,500t
@SnailMuffin
The Nightmare x1
Nightingale x1
For 59,500t
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@DianaMoon
The total for the four skins is gonna be 119000. Send the treasure over when ready!

@Sassinak
The total's gonna be 89250T, send a PM/delivery when ready!

@AlvildaBright
Feel free to send over the 59.5kT!
@DianaMoon
The total for the four skins is gonna be 119000. Send the treasure over when ready!

@Sassinak
The total's gonna be 89250T, send a PM/delivery when ready!

@AlvildaBright
Feel free to send over the 59.5kT!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

Just sent the payment via crossroads
@SnailMuffin

Just sent the payment via crossroads
@SnailMuffin could I get a Nightingale and a circus lion?
@SnailMuffin could I get a Nightingale and a circus lion?
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@Seisebby
sure! that'll be 59500T, send over the treasure when ready!
@Seisebby
sure! that'll be 59500T, send over the treasure when ready!
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin I would love to place an order for a bunch of the accents - let me know if this is doable :).

3 x Other Side
3 x Shadow Tattoos
2 x Nightingale
1 x Nights Lament
1 x Dark Generation
1 x Foxfire Guide
1 x The Nightmare
2 x Foxfire Plumage
1 x Faerie Queen
@SnailMuffin I would love to place an order for a bunch of the accents - let me know if this is doable :).

3 x Other Side
3 x Shadow Tattoos
2 x Nightingale
1 x Nights Lament
1 x Dark Generation
1 x Foxfire Guide
1 x The Nightmare
2 x Foxfire Plumage
1 x Faerie Queen
Wind-Network.png
@Snailmuffin
One each of the following