Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Breeding Project Help
1 2
@ShadowFlamel

Yeah, I'm fine with holding onto them till you get your goal ^^ Preferably, could you send them when they're RTB ? I'm currently hosting two pairs from someone else and the 10 days will give me enough time to clear out part of the fodder

Payment-wise, I'd prefer gems/treasure but I'm not too picky on the amount - however much you think you're willing to pay per day/week/and such is fine. If you find that you set it too high at first, I'm happy to negotiate something that works for you !
@ShadowFlamel

Yeah, I'm fine with holding onto them till you get your goal ^^ Preferably, could you send them when they're RTB ? I'm currently hosting two pairs from someone else and the 10 days will give me enough time to clear out part of the fodder

Payment-wise, I'd prefer gems/treasure but I'm not too picky on the amount - however much you think you're willing to pay per day/week/and such is fine. If you find that you set it too high at first, I'm happy to negotiate something that works for you !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@ShadowFlamel
I can continue to hold them, but I would like to be paid a little extra for holding them.
@ShadowFlamel
I can continue to hold them, but I would like to be paid a little extra for holding them.
@BlackJasper
Okay, thank you! I'll be sure to be sending food weekly and will figure out some amount of weekly payment as well. I'll start a CR and you just accept whenever is convenient for you.

@Willotree
Yes, I understand! That's no problem, I'll send food/payment weekly if that's alright with you. Mind if I set up a CR?
@BlackJasper
Okay, thank you! I'll be sure to be sending food weekly and will figure out some amount of weekly payment as well. I'll start a CR and you just accept whenever is convenient for you.

@Willotree
Yes, I understand! That's no problem, I'll send food/payment weekly if that's alright with you. Mind if I set up a CR?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Sounds good!
@ShadowFlamel
Sounds good!
Absolutely fine ^^ Take care !
Absolutely fine ^^ Take care !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@ShadowFlamel

I’m full right now, but I’ll have open lightning nests tomorrow! ^^
I’d be happy to help out.
@ShadowFlamel

I’m full right now, but I’ll have open lightning nests tomorrow! ^^
I’d be happy to help out.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

Awesome! Unfortunately, the male is a WC and the girl is a tundra so CD time is crazy, contemplating on breed changing the boy but idk got other projects to save for first. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?
@Valikor

Awesome! Unfortunately, the male is a WC and the girl is a tundra so CD time is crazy, contemplating on breed changing the boy but idk got other projects to save for first. But just to clarify would you be willing to hold onto my pair and nest them again once they're ready (if I don't get the colors I want)?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Yep! I can hold onto them until they’re ready to nest again. I’d be happy with any sort of payment, unless you’d just rather let me take some/any hatchlings you don’t want from the pair.
@ShadowFlamel
Yep! I can hold onto them until they’re ready to nest again. I’d be happy with any sort of payment, unless you’d just rather let me take some/any hatchlings you don’t want from the pair.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor

idk why I didn't respond to this Okay, I'll start a CR and you can accept whenever. I will likely end up letting you do whatever you want with the hatchlings I don't want ^.^
@Valikor

idk why I didn't respond to this Okay, I'll start a CR and you can accept whenever. I will likely end up letting you do whatever you want with the hatchlings I don't want ^.^
8d7o509.png
bump
bump
8d7o509.png
1 2