Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Krookodiles Hello! Do you still have Oh Deer available and if so how much?
@Krookodiles Hello! Do you still have Oh Deer available and if so how much?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Krookodiles I will buy Noctunes if it is still available
@Krookodiles I will buy Noctunes if it is still available
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Krookodiles can I grab the lazybones please (Tun Male) for 500g
@Krookodiles can I grab the lazybones please (Tun Male) for 500g
unROMY8.png
@Tiriea sorry! That last skin was kinda last minute and this was my first and last time using gasp so don’t worry I won’t mess up again!

@SarcasticHawke sorry it’s not! I thought I edited the ping post to say it was sold sorry again v-v

@Syceris yes it is! I’ll send a CR

@Varekai sounds good I’ll send a CR
@Tiriea sorry! That last skin was kinda last minute and this was my first and last time using gasp so don’t worry I won’t mess up again!

@SarcasticHawke sorry it’s not! I thought I edited the ping post to say it was sold sorry again v-v

@Syceris yes it is! I’ll send a CR

@Varekai sounds good I’ll send a CR
Ugh, why do I have to be broke this month? The Gambler skin has been on my wishlist for a long while now.
Ugh, why do I have to be broke this month? The Gambler skin has been on my wishlist for a long while now.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm oh wow people have it on wishlists? That’s pretty cool :O I never knew that!
@Icystorm oh wow people have it on wishlists? That’s pretty cool :O I never knew that!
@Krookodiles
I don't know if anyone else does, but I have an addiction to anything male skydancer xD And I have no self control, so I have to ask. Do you have any idea how much in gems or FD you might be seeking for it? When it comes to limited accents, the prices can vary greatly.
@Krookodiles
I don't know if anyone else does, but I have an addiction to anything male skydancer xD And I have no self control, so I have to ask. Do you have any idea how much in gems or FD you might be seeking for it? When it comes to limited accents, the prices can vary greatly.
@Icystorm I’m looking to get back how much I paid for the commission and the blueprint and the com was 5000 gems \o/ hopefully this helps
@Icystorm I’m looking to get back how much I paid for the commission and the blueprint and the com was 5000 gems \o/ hopefully this helps
@Krookodiles
That does. ^^ I will have to see if I have anything I can sell
@Krookodiles
That does. ^^ I will have to see if I have anything I can sell
@Peacekeeper thought you might be interested that I’m selling the gambler skin \o/
@Peacekeeper thought you might be interested that I’m selling the gambler skin \o/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11