Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] FEST! [H] Genes/Apparel/Tokens+
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 206 207
Hi again ^^ would you consider trading another Capsule gene and/or a Pinstripe gene for more Serthis potions and concoctions? If so, around how many would you be looking for? (This is probably a long shot, but no harm in asking I guess ^^')
Hi again ^^ would you consider trading another Capsule gene and/or a Pinstripe gene for more Serthis potions and concoctions? If so, around how many would you be looking for? (This is probably a long shot, but no harm in asking I guess ^^')
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Stannum
Uhmmmm.
I probably wouldnt mind a partial trade of the poisons/concoctions? But maybe not the entire thing :P I need more concoctions (the green ones) than the blue ones right now.

They're both going for 2g/ea.
Capsule = 303g. (so just like... 300g)
Pinstripe = 510g

^^; I could do like... half of their cost in poisons/concoctions?
@Stannum
Uhmmmm.
I probably wouldnt mind a partial trade of the poisons/concoctions? But maybe not the entire thing :P I need more concoctions (the green ones) than the blue ones right now.

They're both going for 2g/ea.
Capsule = 303g. (so just like... 300g)
Pinstripe = 510g

^^; I could do like... half of their cost in poisons/concoctions?
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
Thanks for replying ^^' no worries though, I've just started grinding for them XD It will take a while to collect 'em. Will get back to you when I can make a proper offer!
Thanks for replying ^^' no worries though, I've just started grinding for them XD It will take a while to collect 'em. Will get back to you when I can make a proper offer!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
up we go ;)
up we go ;)
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
+
+
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
up
up
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
hiya would you be willing to trade your flutterbun and radiant flutterbun for 4 purple sludges and a ambush?
hiya would you be willing to trade your flutterbun and radiant flutterbun for 4 purple sludges and a ambush?
r7P00ic.png
@SkyHeaven
Do you have any more purple sludge?
I'm in need of materials more than I'm in need of the battle stone at the moment! ^^;
@SkyHeaven
Do you have any more purple sludge?
I'm in need of materials more than I'm in need of the battle stone at the moment! ^^;
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@unhappyjoker lols sorry I only have 4purple and a blue sludge
@unhappyjoker lols sorry I only have 4purple and a blue sludge
r7P00ic.png
I want to trade my Roc (600kt), but the things I want are: Corn Snake (46kt), Ball Python (74975t), Hewn Philosopher's Veil (40kt) and Highlands Scavenger (31kt), which only equals 191975t. Depending on how many Tokens (70kt) you have, I'd be very open to trade!!
note: I'm also down to do 30 transmutations!
I want to trade my Roc (600kt), but the things I want are: Corn Snake (46kt), Ball Python (74975t), Hewn Philosopher's Veil (40kt) and Highlands Scavenger (31kt), which only equals 191975t. Depending on how many Tokens (70kt) you have, I'd be very open to trade!!
note: I'm also down to do 30 transmutations!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 206 207