Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lundlaeva - Yep c: Marketplace just refreshed, so it might take a little longer than usual
@Lundlaeva - Yep c: Marketplace just refreshed, so it might take a little longer than usual
8mZCvaS.png
@Seles Awesome! No worries if it takes a long time, I don't mind. :) Thank you so much for doing this! I'll send you the treasure now via PM.
@Seles Awesome! No worries if it takes a long time, I don't mind. :) Thank you so much for doing this! I'll send you the treasure now via PM.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Seles I'd love to get 10 skins from the marketplace, if it's not a problem.

Accent: Cold Shoulder
Accent: Crystal Devil
Accent: Frozen Aurora
Accent: Frozen Guilts
Skin: Cloudscrape Hunter
Skin: Frozen Figure
Skin: Igloo
Skin: King of Sylvan Frost
Skin: Permafrozen
Skin: Wraith

A total of: 29750 x 10 = 297.500t
I'll send the payment through PM! :)
@Seles I'd love to get 10 skins from the marketplace, if it's not a problem.

Accent: Cold Shoulder
Accent: Crystal Devil
Accent: Frozen Aurora
Accent: Frozen Guilts
Skin: Cloudscrape Hunter
Skin: Frozen Figure
Skin: Igloo
Skin: King of Sylvan Frost
Skin: Permafrozen
Skin: Wraith

A total of: 29750 x 10 = 297.500t
I'll send the payment through PM! :)
9653400.gif
@Megeara - Gotcha! Sylvan frost, shoulder, permafrozen and figure are out of stock right now, but I'll get them to you asap
@Megeara - Gotcha! Sylvan frost, shoulder, permafrozen and figure are out of stock right now, but I'll get them to you asap
8mZCvaS.png
@Seles c: Can we get a set of skins/accents please? Should be 357k
@Seles c: Can we get a set of skins/accents please? Should be 357k
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin - Sorry for the delay! I got swamped w/ orders for a bit :' :' If you're still looking, then I'd be happy to pick things up for you c:
@Lonin - Sorry for the delay! I got swamped w/ orders for a bit :' :' If you're still looking, then I'd be happy to pick things up for you c:
8mZCvaS.png
@ChrispBreadfield

Heya! I haven't received payment for the skins, so I'm just pinging to let you know I'm closing this shop as other dom places have opened again

Have a good gala!
@ChrispBreadfield

Heya! I haven't received payment for the skins, so I'm just pinging to let you know I'm closing this shop as other dom places have opened again

Have a good gala!
8mZCvaS.png
is the final countdown
is the final countdown
8mZCvaS.png
@Seles

Could I get these 12 skins and accents please? I believe the total is 357kt. Do you prefer I send it through PM or 1-way CR?

Cold Shoulder x1
Crystal Devil x2
Frozen Aurora x1
Frozen Guilts x1
Frozen Odf x1
Ice Princess x1
Frozen Figure x1
Permafrozen x1
Wraith x1
King of Sylvan Frost x2
@Seles

Could I get these 12 skins and accents please? I believe the total is 357kt. Do you prefer I send it through PM or 1-way CR?

Cold Shoulder x1
Crystal Devil x2
Frozen Aurora x1
Frozen Guilts x1
Frozen Odf x1
Ice Princess x1
Frozen Figure x1
Permafrozen x1
Wraith x1
King of Sylvan Frost x2
@Achiem -

Both are fine! Might not be able to obtain sylvan frost - I tried grabbing copies the last two restocks but they go really, really fast
@Achiem -

Both are fine! Might not be able to obtain sylvan frost - I tried grabbing copies the last two restocks but they go really, really fast
8mZCvaS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9