Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Grinding (you keep fest!) [Paused]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53
@Joxter

Yep! How many battles were you thinking of doing, and do you have a preference on which venue?
@Joxter

Yep! How many battles were you thinking of doing, and do you have a preference on which venue?
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
All done and sent! ready for batch of 1000 battles for any venue!
All done and sent! ready for batch of 1000 battles for any venue!
@Vinuxe

Let's do Waterway for this one. Were you thinking treasure payment again?
@Vinuxe

Let's do Waterway for this one. Were you thinking treasure payment again?
eimdef.gif
Yep! Forgot to added it in my original post whoops- I’ll also fix the trades in a bit, I was grinding earlier so it might be the cause
Yep! Forgot to added it in my original post whoops- I’ll also fix the trades in a bit, I was grinding earlier so it might be the cause
Just sent the items! I could do another 500 battles for treasure (venue is your choice ofc)
Just sent the items! I could do another 500 battles for treasure (venue is your choice ofc)
@Vinuxe

I'd like Redrock Cove, please!
@Vinuxe

I'd like Redrock Cove, please!
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
Hello, everyone!

We'll be doing things a bit differently this festival. I'm offering my regular, non-festival pay rates, and in exchange you get to keep the festival items.

I use a similar system for Night of the Nocturne and I've found it to work quite well. Plus, it'll make the transition between festival and non-festival weeks easier: if someone signs up for a batch during a non-festival week but completes part of it during a festival week (or vice versa), there'll be a clear answer to the question of what pay rate to use and which items to send.

---

@Interlunation, still up for a batch?
Hello, everyone!

We'll be doing things a bit differently this festival. I'm offering my regular, non-festival pay rates, and in exchange you get to keep the festival items.

I use a similar system for Night of the Nocturne and I've found it to work quite well. Plus, it'll make the transition between festival and non-festival weeks easier: if someone signs up for a batch during a non-festival week but completes part of it during a festival week (or vice versa), there'll be a clear answer to the question of what pay rate to use and which items to send.

---

@Interlunation, still up for a batch?
eimdef.gif
I can do 300 battles in sandswept delta, if you'd like.
I can do 300 battles in sandswept delta, if you'd like.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53