Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Grinding (you keep fest!) [Paused]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I like grinding Waterway. 200 battles would be 100 gems, right?
@BrinBellway I like grinding Waterway. 200 battles would be 100 gems, right?
@NeonHalloween

Yep!
@NeonHalloween

Yep!
eimdef.gif
Happy Greenskeeper, everyone!

---

@pomegranat, @Alckatraz, @Vinuxe: if you complete your batches during the festival, you're welcome to choose between keeping the festival drops yourself (and receiving my regular pay rate) or including the festival drops in what you send me (and receiving my festival pay rate of 50g per 100 battles).
Happy Greenskeeper, everyone!

---

@pomegranat, @Alckatraz, @Vinuxe: if you complete your batches during the festival, you're welcome to choose between keeping the festival drops yourself (and receiving my regular pay rate) or including the festival drops in what you send me (and receiving my festival pay rate of 50g per 100 battles).
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I've done 150 of the battles before the fest, would you like a mixed one or you'd rather have them all without the fest?
@BrinBellway I've done 150 of the battles before the fest, would you like a mixed one or you'd rather have them all without the fest?
tenor.gif
@Alckatraz

All else equal I'd prefer mixed, in that case.
@Alckatraz

All else equal I'd prefer mixed, in that case.
eimdef.gif
Ah, I was midway through mine now that I've finished- when you respond to me for the next one I'll be sure to send the fest currency by then! (Which I'm sending now!)

1,000 battles for treasure in sandswept delta alright?
Ah, I was midway through mine now that I've finished- when you respond to me for the next one I'll be sure to send the fest currency by then! (Which I'm sending now!)

1,000 battles for treasure in sandswept delta alright?
@Vinuxe

Sounds good!
@Vinuxe

Sounds good!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Are you still looking for a coli grinder?
@BrinBellway

Are you still looking for a coli grinder?
1vsPCdb.png
|All obelisks and aethers are welcomed here.|
leo4ZYP.png10ttDG2.pngePOliyb.pngvZmPWxA.png5srIc0i.pngwbvK3HZ.png
|I love giving people free dragons, if you are ever wanting a free dragon to adopt, feel free to send a message, I'm sure I'll have a baby for you to adopt.|
fkVjmC6.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53