Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Atalina's Lazy Leveling Service
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@Atalina how much would it cost to get a level 9, 5, and 7 to level 25?
@Atalina how much would it cost to get a level 9, 5, and 7 to level 25?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong 729kt or 729g for the three of them.
@FireHeartSong 729kt or 729g for the three of them.
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
@DanniofDarkness @LleweUnderwood

Hey guys! You won the leveling to 25 in my IF and OOF raffles, so I've listed your names in slots here. I have a Mire Flyer, and I'm currently leveling BrassGoddess' dragon, while Nature has a profit push going. What this means is if I finish leveling BrassGoddess' dragon before the end of the week, I'll take DanniofDarkness' dragon, and pick up LleweUnderwood's on Sunday after the profit push ends. If I don't finish leveling BrassGoddess' dragon before Sunday, I'll likely finish leveling her dragon on Sunday, and then I will take both of your dragons and level them together.

Since I'm a college student with an incredibly busy schedule (21 credits plus band and choir plus accompanying two voice lessons plus voice seminar, horn seminar, and accompanying a voice seminar), I can't make any guarantees on time. However, leveling from 1 to 25 usually takes me 1-2 weeks.

I'll ping you when I'm ready to take your dragon! Feel free to send the CR ahead of time, though, and I'll accept it when I'm ready to start leveling the dragon :)
@DanniofDarkness @LleweUnderwood

Hey guys! You won the leveling to 25 in my IF and OOF raffles, so I've listed your names in slots here. I have a Mire Flyer, and I'm currently leveling BrassGoddess' dragon, while Nature has a profit push going. What this means is if I finish leveling BrassGoddess' dragon before the end of the week, I'll take DanniofDarkness' dragon, and pick up LleweUnderwood's on Sunday after the profit push ends. If I don't finish leveling BrassGoddess' dragon before Sunday, I'll likely finish leveling her dragon on Sunday, and then I will take both of your dragons and level them together.

Since I'm a college student with an incredibly busy schedule (21 credits plus band and choir plus accompanying two voice lessons plus voice seminar, horn seminar, and accompanying a voice seminar), I can't make any guarantees on time. However, leveling from 1 to 25 usually takes me 1-2 weeks.

I'll ping you when I'm ready to take your dragon! Feel free to send the CR ahead of time, though, and I'll accept it when I'm ready to start leveling the dragon :)
@atalina thanks! Danger is ready and waiting for you
@atalina thanks! Danger is ready and waiting for you
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@Solisk @Behemo @Rhea @Juxta13 @Mazarine @DreadDelRio @Steven87pi @Valyrie

Hey all! You guys earned one or more 10% discount coupons here, and I thought I'd give you a little info on how those work. The coupon will stay valid until you use it, so no worries about ordering a slot now if there's no dragon you need leveled. When you do want to use one, simply order a slot and mention you'd like to use your coupon. For those of you that have multiple coupons, you can stack them on one dragon, up to a maximum of 5 coupons on one dragon (for a 50% discount).

That is all! Thank you for participating. :)

@Solisk @Behemo @Rhea @Juxta13 @Mazarine @DreadDelRio @Steven87pi @Valyrie

Hey all! You guys earned one or more 10% discount coupons here, and I thought I'd give you a little info on how those work. The coupon will stay valid until you use it, so no worries about ordering a slot now if there's no dragon you need leveled. When you do want to use one, simply order a slot and mention you'd like to use your coupon. For those of you that have multiple coupons, you can stack them on one dragon, up to a maximum of 5 coupons on one dragon (for a 50% discount).

That is all! Thank you for participating. :)

@LleweUnderwood @DanniofDarkness

Weekly check-in!

The last week was crazy busy for me, so I was barely able to get any leveling done (your dragons are at level 9 and 11), but I promise I haven't forgotten them.

I'm starting to figure out how to manage my crazy schedule this semester, so I should be leveling more often this week.
@LleweUnderwood @DanniofDarkness

Weekly check-in!

The last week was crazy busy for me, so I was barely able to get any leveling done (your dragons are at level 9 and 11), but I promise I haven't forgotten them.

I'm starting to figure out how to manage my crazy schedule this semester, so I should be leveling more often this week.
thanks so much @atalina!
thanks so much @atalina!
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
Yeah, thank you!
Yeah, thank you!
@LleweUnderwood @DanniofDarkness So sorry, got swamped again. School is scaring me lol xD

Your dragons are at 14 and 15!
@LleweUnderwood @DanniofDarkness So sorry, got swamped again. School is scaring me lol xD

Your dragons are at 14 and 15!
I totally understand school has to be the first priority! hopefully it is not too scary!
I totally understand school has to be the first priority! hopefully it is not too scary!
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15