Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Atalina's Lazy Leveling Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@BrassGoddess Yay! Ancalagon is happy with me and you can see his progress on the first page of the thread :)
@BrassGoddess Yay! Ancalagon is happy with me and you can see his progress on the first page of the thread :)
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
Way to go, Ancalagon and Atalina!!! <3
Way to go, Ancalagon and Atalina!!! <3
Bump!
Bump!
Wow! 17! <3
Wow! 17! <3
You know, this is insanely reasonably priced. <3
You know, this is insanely reasonably priced. <3
Bump!
Bump!
@Atalina Can I be put on the waitlist? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38499166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384992/38499166_350.png[/img] [/url] I want to get this girl to level 10 Should I send you the dragon now or wait for you to be open? Thanks for doing this btw, my coli’s pretty broken like in the middle of a battle it won’t let me click on things so I pretty much rely on leveling services XD
@Atalina
Can I be put on the waitlist?

38499166_350.png

I want to get this girl to level 10
Should I send you the dragon now or wait for you to be open?
Thanks for doing this btw, my coli’s pretty broken like in the middle of a battle it won’t let me click on things so I pretty much rely on leveling services XD
FR +3, he/they
@xmoonlightx1 Yup! If you'd like, I can take her now, as since it's just to level 10 it shouldn't take too long, and I am technically able to level two at once (I usually keep the other slot open to help level fodder for pushes or to level my rescue dragons).

It'll cost 10kt :)
@xmoonlightx1 Yup! If you'd like, I can take her now, as since it's just to level 10 it shouldn't take too long, and I am technically able to level two at once (I usually keep the other slot open to help level fodder for pushes or to level my rescue dragons).

It'll cost 10kt :)
@Atalina
Thanks!
Should I send the payment now or after leveling?
@Atalina
Thanks!
Should I send the payment now or after leveling?
FR +3, he/they
@xmoonlightx1 feel free to send it after the leveling is done :)
@xmoonlightx1 feel free to send it after the leveling is done :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15