Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Atalina's Lazy Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@NorthernLiights you said you'd be interested in a leveling service in my gen 1 thread, so I'm pinging you here, hope you don't mind
@NorthernLiights you said you'd be interested in a leveling service in my gen 1 thread, so I'm pinging you here, hope you don't mind
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]https://i.imgur.com/CedVBCC.png[/img] [/url] @Atalina I believe I did! I'll let you know if I pick a dragon I'd like for you to level. @_@; I've currently got my friend doing one dragon for me. <3 [/center]
CedVBCC.png
@Atalina

I believe I did! I'll let you know if I pick a dragon I'd like for you to level. @_@;

I've currently got my friend doing one dragon for me. <3
@Atalina
Bumping you/asking a question
Do you accept payment plans? If not I could just wait a week or so to get the full 250g for you :0
@Atalina
Bumping you/asking a question
Do you accept payment plans? If not I could just wait a week or so to get the full 250g for you :0
unknown.png
@Phreia oooh I forgot to mention that I don't ask for payment until the dragon is leveled!

Edit: and then I realized I forgot to answer your question xD

I've never done a payment plan (despite being on this site for almost a year), so you'd have to explain how it works to me, but I'm not opposed to the idea.
@Phreia oooh I forgot to mention that I don't ask for payment until the dragon is leveled!

Edit: and then I realized I forgot to answer your question xD

I've never done a payment plan (despite being on this site for almost a year), so you'd have to explain how it works to me, but I'm not opposed to the idea.
@Atalina I have a level 16 dragon that I want levelled to 25!
@Atalina I have a level 16 dragon that I want levelled to 25!
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython Great! 250kt - 45kt (level 25-level 16) = 205kt for the leveling, is that alright with you?

Edit: one sec, calculating the discount, whoops

Edit 2: 174,250t would be the total with the 15% discount for being the first person to order.

Edit 3 (because I'm scatterbrained): You won't need to pay until I'm done, though. If this is all good, feel free to send the dragon in a one-way CR!
@epicpython Great! 250kt - 45kt (level 25-level 16) = 205kt for the leveling, is that alright with you?

Edit: one sec, calculating the discount, whoops

Edit 2: 174,250t would be the total with the 15% discount for being the first person to order.

Edit 3 (because I'm scatterbrained): You won't need to pay until I'm done, though. If this is all good, feel free to send the dragon in a one-way CR!
@Atalina

Payment plans usually are for large chunks of money that most people cant pay all at once (IE 5kg) But because i didnt know you took it after, I assumed you took it before/during aha,,,
Either way payment plans usually go along the lines of “pay 50g every week until paid off” or “pay 50kt every week until payed off” sortta like paying back a loan of sorts ;0
@Atalina

Payment plans usually are for large chunks of money that most people cant pay all at once (IE 5kg) But because i didnt know you took it after, I assumed you took it before/during aha,,,
Either way payment plans usually go along the lines of “pay 50g every week until paid off” or “pay 50kt every week until payed off” sortta like paying back a loan of sorts ;0
unknown.png
@Phreia Thanks for the explanation! Also, in case you were thinking about ordering a slot now, you'd get one of the discounts (probably the 12%, unless the person who just ordered changes their mind, in which case it would be 15%).
@Phreia Thanks for the explanation! Also, in case you were thinking about ordering a slot now, you'd get one of the discounts (probably the 12%, unless the person who just ordered changes their mind, in which case it would be 15%).
@Atalina I would love to order, I have a... interesting dragon i want leveled actually. Though shes only interesting with her apperal hah.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38279822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382799/38279822_350.png[/img] [/url] this is cat. arch nemesis of dog and needs to be level 25 to really teach that pooh a lesson (also so I can eventually start to grind coil for event stuff without dying inside) I’ll send her over whenever your ready to take on the over dramatic cat!
@Atalina

I would love to order, I have a... interesting dragon i want leveled actually. Though shes only interesting with her apperal hah..

38279822_350.png

this is cat. arch nemesis of dog and needs to be level 25 to really teach that pooh a lesson (also so I can eventually start to grind coil for event stuff without dying inside)

I’ll send her over whenever your ready to take on the over dramatic cat!
unknown.png
@Phreia Alright! I'll put you down for slot 2 and ping you when I'm ready for her :)
@Phreia Alright! I'll put you down for slot 2 and ping you when I'm ready for her :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15