Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard Sale - 25% OFF LAH (1/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Potatoe

So, all the Rose stuff is like 63,600 or so, and a Celebration set is approximately 84,500 if my math is right, so that's like 148,000, or so. Would you accept a Nocturne egg for all that, current LAH 140,000, plus like 10kt?
@Potatoe

So, all the Rose stuff is like 63,600 or so, and a Celebration set is approximately 84,500 if my math is right, so that's like 148,000, or so. Would you accept a Nocturne egg for all that, current LAH 140,000, plus like 10kt?
@AliceAce14
Actually the Celebration Sage set would only be 26.43k since it's much cheaper in gems right now o:

So the total would only be, overall, 90k. Though I'd be more than happy to pay the remainder for the egg! c:
@AliceAce14
Actually the Celebration Sage set would only be 26.43k since it's much cheaper in gems right now o:

So the total would only be, overall, 90k. Though I'd be more than happy to pay the remainder for the egg! c:
@Potatoe

Oh, huh. How about the Hewn Philosopher's Veil as well then?
@Potatoe

Oh, huh. How about the Hewn Philosopher's Veil as well then?
@AliceAce14
Alrighty, so then that'd come up to 110k and I'd add the extra 30k to make up for the remaining, to even it out for the 140k egg price. That sound alright? c:
@AliceAce14
Alrighty, so then that'd come up to 110k and I'd add the extra 30k to make up for the remaining, to even it out for the 140k egg price. That sound alright? c:
@Potatoe

Sounds good! I'll set up the CR.
@Potatoe

Sounds good! I'll set up the CR.
@Potatoe

I'd like to get the Thundervolt accent for Ridgeback Male. LAH is 35000T. If I'm doing the math right, that should be 24,5000T. I usually do a 1:900 G:T rate... would 27G be alright?
@Potatoe

I'd like to get the Thundervolt accent for Ridgeback Male. LAH is 35000T. If I'm doing the math right, that should be 24,5000T. I usually do a 1:900 G:T rate... would 27G be alright?
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria
Sure, that sounds good to me! Thank you very much! :D
@Wystaria
Sure, that sounds good to me! Thank you very much! :D
@Potatoe how much for the twilight oracles guide?
@Potatoe how much for the twilight oracles guide?
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@SteamPunker777
it's 47.6k c:
@SteamPunker777
it's 47.6k c:
@Potatoe How much for [item=Skin: Forgotten Child] [item=Skin: Solstice Rosette]
@Potatoe How much for
Skin: Forgotten Child Skin: Solstice Rosette
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8