Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard Sale - 25% OFF LAH (1/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Shumana
I'll send over a CR, thank you!
@Shumana
I'll send over a CR, thank you!
@potatoe

EDIT: Let's do this all at once shall we :'D apologies for weirdness.

Black wooly coat
Inkwell feathered wings
Summer swelter if you ask 100g i'll cry
Veteran's leg scars
Black wooly antenna if you have them, though it doesn't say in your main post soooo
@potatoe

EDIT: Let's do this all at once shall we :'D apologies for weirdness.

Black wooly coat
Inkwell feathered wings
Summer swelter if you ask 100g i'll cry
Veteran's leg scars
Black wooly antenna if you have them, though it doesn't say in your main post soooo
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@potatoe

Sorry for the double ping, I wasn't sure if my number of edits messed with the first ping or not, and wanted to make sure you got it.. ^^'
@potatoe

Sorry for the double ping, I wasn't sure if my number of edits messed with the first ping or not, and wanted to make sure you got it.. ^^'

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
Nah you're fine, I'm just now checking it ^^

Black wooly coat (30% off the 8.5k MP price, since it's not in AH)
Inkwell Feathered Wings - 17.2k
Summer Swelter - Id be fine taking the 20k MP price for this since it's hella inflated, if that sounds alright with you?
Veteran's Leg Scars 25.9k

And I don't have the black wooly antenna from what I can see in my hoard o:
@Rahkali
Nah you're fine, I'm just now checking it ^^

Black wooly coat (30% off the 8.5k MP price, since it's not in AH)
Inkwell Feathered Wings - 17.2k
Summer Swelter - Id be fine taking the 20k MP price for this since it's hella inflated, if that sounds alright with you?
Veteran's Leg Scars 25.9k

And I don't have the black wooly antenna from what I can see in my hoard o:
@Potatoe

Are you sure you're ok doing MP value for the summer swelter?? I would be so very grateful ;__;
All of that would be a total of.. exactly, 71,600t, but I can take that up to 80kt, for even numbers and also I would feel bad about the swelter when you could sell on the AH for so much more :')

And that's ok about the antenna! I found an extra set on a dragon that didn't need them~
@Potatoe

Are you sure you're ok doing MP value for the summer swelter?? I would be so very grateful ;__;
All of that would be a total of.. exactly, 71,600t, but I can take that up to 80kt, for even numbers and also I would feel bad about the swelter when you could sell on the AH for so much more :')

And that's ok about the antenna! I found an extra set on a dragon that didn't need them~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
It's up to you if you want to even it out, I wouldn't mind, but it's up to you ^^

I'm weird like that about the seasonal apparel, it inflates like crazy and I know I never liked buying it for that much myself lol. So I like to cut the price down

Ah okay awesome :D
@Rahkali
It's up to you if you want to even it out, I wouldn't mind, but it's up to you ^^

I'm weird like that about the seasonal apparel, it inflates like crazy and I know I never liked buying it for that much myself lol. So I like to cut the price down

Ah okay awesome :D
@Potatoe

80kt then! Fair for both of us~ Would you like to send a CR or shall I?~

I understand that, and I appreciate you very much for doing that!!
Personally, I won't buy them if they're more than double MP value; I am patient and I will wait til next season to get it. ^^'
@Potatoe

80kt then! Fair for both of us~ Would you like to send a CR or shall I?~

I understand that, and I appreciate you very much for doing that!!
Personally, I won't buy them if they're more than double MP value; I am patient and I will wait til next season to get it. ^^'

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
Lol same, normally I just wait until they come back around though. Saves me money and I can get more for later if need be xD

I'll send over the CR, thank you very much and no prob :D
@Rahkali
Lol same, normally I just wait until they come back around though. Saves me money and I can get more for later if need be xD

I'll send over the CR, thank you very much and no prob :D
@Potatoe
Yeh, exactly! I'm the same way with stuff like the wildclaw scrolls, night sky silks(though I've caved on those once because i needed an outfit whoops)

Awesome, thank you so much!! This should finish off my new boy's outfit :D
@Potatoe
Yeh, exactly! I'm the same way with stuff like the wildclaw scrolls, night sky silks(though I've caved on those once because i needed an outfit whoops)

Awesome, thank you so much!! This should finish off my new boy's outfit :D

z0HlerP.png
up
up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8