Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
@Plaguemaw

Hello! I'm about to do 1 hour in the workshop for you!
@Plaguemaw

Hello! I'm about to do 1 hour in the workshop for you!
@Plaguemaw

Hello! I've finished your hour in the golem workshop. I'm about to send some CRs! Thanks :)
@Plaguemaw

Hello! I've finished your hour in the golem workshop. I'm about to send some CRs! Thanks :)
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Rainsong Jungle Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full Loot
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo

I would like to Order: 2 hours
Of: FESTIVAL Grinding
In Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full Loot
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
[columns][quote=GENERAL PINGLIST] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@AbyssZephyr @Kedreeva @PlagueMaw @TouHou @Emmie @Farwalker @3ctoplasm @Naahva @DraconianLucian @SolEtLuna @Zeruzeru @Kellyj @IceDragon1 @xxDoxxie @Altamyr[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote][/columns] This is your courtesy ping to let you know that our [b]Festival Pre-Orders are now Open! [/b] As always, [b]Please refer to the Festival section on our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2331554/1#post_30692915][u] front page[/u][/url] and our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qnkhlT0OmGQJ_1xdwX_kGHN4aJXaCe0cbiHMxUGlRv4/edit#gid=614618827][u]Festival Spreadsheet[/u][/url] Before ordering[/b]. Once our slots are gone, they are gone until next Festival! thank you

This is your courtesy ping to let you know that our Festival Pre-Orders are now Open!

As always, Please refer to the Festival section on our front page and our Festival Spreadsheet Before ordering. Once our slots are gone, they are gone until next Festival!
thank you
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 YASSS alrightt I'm actually online for this lol [quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] (2 hours) [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] (rainsong jungle) [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] (full) [/quote] @/cheshire only When can I order more? I'd book many more hours if possible but I'm not sure when I can order more or something, please answer asap, thanks!
@CheshireCatUk1

YASSS alrightt I'm actually online for this lol
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

@CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo

I would like to Order: (2 hours)
In Venue: (rainsong jungle)
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: (full)

@/cheshire only
When can I order more? I'd book many more hours if possible but I'm not sure when I can order more or something, please answer asap, thanks!
Also @shadowwalker1 come order asap pls lol
Also @shadowwalker1 come order asap pls lol
@IceDragon1

Hi there.
You can usually order more hours once your first order has been completed.
So probably festival week at the earliest providing we have any free slots.

We do tend to fill up fast so I wouldn't like to assure that we will have slots left but check back once you have been pinged of your first order being picked up / completed :)
@IceDragon1

Hi there.
You can usually order more hours once your first order has been completed.
So probably festival week at the earliest providing we have any free slots.

We do tend to fill up fast so I wouldn't like to assure that we will have slots left but check back once you have been pinged of your first order being picked up / completed :)
nm3rOUz.png
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hrs [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] best venue [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] full loot[/quote] the time of the month where you receive a lot of pings at once x) thank you
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: 2 hrs
In Venue: best venue
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: full loot
the time of the month where you receive a lot of pings at once x) thank you
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
[quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] ( 2 hours) [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] (rainsong) [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] (full) [/quote]
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: ( 2 hours)
In Venue: (rainsong)
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: (full)
:3c [quote][b][u]Festival Grinding Order:[/u][/b] @CheshireCatUk1 @AimzVador @nonbinarytentoo @ShadowedWolf @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @Zith @Sharanay @Snowleaper @Ozma @BlueSkorix @aliciawonderland @LordMaroo [b]I would like to Order:[/b] 2 hours [b]Of:[/b] FESTIVAL [b]Grinding[/b] [b]In Venue:[/b] Rainsong Jungle [b]Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?:[/b] Full drops[/quote]
:3c
Quote:
Festival Grinding Order:

I would like to Order: 2 hours
In Venue: Rainsong Jungle
Full Loot or Currency/Chests only?: Full drops
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust