Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 826 827
@Hidd3nstare

Hi there. I will be doing your 1 hour 30 mins Standing Order in Sandswept Delta. (unless you would prefer a different venue?)

@Hidd3nstare

Hi there. I will be doing your 1 hour 30 mins Standing Order in Sandswept Delta. (unless you would prefer a different venue?)

nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @cytotoxic @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @Crazini

Hello! I have two dragons I need trained to level 25 with the reduced price leveling! They're both level 6 already.
@CheshireCatUk1 @Saphirosa @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @cytotoxic @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina @PinesAwait @Grendel @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @Wolfish @Crazini

Hello! I have two dragons I need trained to level 25 with the reduced price leveling! They're both level 6 already.
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @Deki I can take one! :)
@CheshireCatUk1 @Deki I can take one! :)
ZVpCPil.png
@Deki @CheshireCatUk1

I can take the second one. C:
@Deki @CheshireCatUk1

I can take the second one. C:
@Syntax I have finished your boss battles for this week.
@Syntax I have finished your boss battles for this week.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@cheshirecatuk1 no that's fine! Also do you mind if I pay in gems? I'm a little low on treasure rn..
@cheshirecatuk1 no that's fine! Also do you mind if I pay in gems? I'm a little low on treasure rn..
unknown.png

Could I pre-order festival grinding for 30 minutes with option 2?

Could I pre-order festival grinding for 30 minutes with option 2?

8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@CheshireCatUk1 only.
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @NerdyGamer @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Saerel @Rosecrimson @BluSyndrome @1Sash1 @Crazini

I have 8 fodder I could use trained to 10..
@CheshireCatUk1 only.
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @NerdyGamer @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Saerel @Rosecrimson @BluSyndrome @1Sash1 @Crazini

I have 8 fodder I could use trained to 10..
i7jjUhe.png
@Honeyflight

Hi there, Just a note, that next time to be sure you ping the Right Pinglist.
you have accidentally Pinged our 1-25 Levelling Pinglist and Not the Grinders Pinglist. (be sure to copy from the front page and not copy from other customers posts)

Also, which venue would you like your 30mins Festival grinding done in?

Many thanks
@Honeyflight

Hi there, Just a note, that next time to be sure you ping the Right Pinglist.
you have accidentally Pinged our 1-25 Levelling Pinglist and Not the Grinders Pinglist. (be sure to copy from the front page and not copy from other customers posts)

Also, which venue would you like your 30mins Festival grinding done in?

Many thanks
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1

Oh, I'm so sorry about that! But could you do Boreal Forest?
@CheshireCatUk1

Oh, I'm so sorry about that! But could you do Boreal Forest?
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 826 827