Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] [Offline/Closed] Coli Grinding
1 2 3
[quote=Order Form] [size=4]Venue: Duration:[/size] [/quote] [quote=Restrictions]Max duration is 1 hour, can do two venues at once as long as it doesn't go over the limit. Send payment in a 2-way CR please![/quote] [size=4][b]Prices:[/b] 5 Mins: 10kt/10g 10 Mins: 15kt/15g 15 Mins: 20kt/20g 20 Mins: 25kt/25g 25 Mins: 30kt/30g 30 Mins: 35kt/35g 35 Mins: 40kt/40g 40 Mins: 45kt/45g 45 Mins: 50kt/50g 50 Mins: 55kt/55g 55 Mins: 60kt/60g 1hr: 65kt/65g [/size] ------------------------- [center][size=3]All rare item drops can be bought at a [b]30% discount [/b]of current AH prices! You get a 20% discount if you want to exclude food, chests, etc. [b][u]Treasure is my preferred payment[/u][/b] due to lair expansion but, I can be bribed with [b]skins, art, retired items, chests, gene scrolls, or[/b] [u][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=309796&tab=dragon&did=32139461]wishlist items[/url][/b][/u]. [/size] [size=1](Depending on how expensive the item I can go over my limit, can only go up to 2 hours due to hand problems.)[/size] [size=3][b]If you have any questions, ping me![/size][/center][/b] [size=2][center](If you want, leave a review!)[/center][/size]
Order Form wrote:
Venue:
Duration:
Restrictions wrote:
Max duration is 1 hour, can do two venues at once as long as it doesn't go over the limit. Send payment in a 2-way CR please!
Prices:
5 Mins: 10kt/10g
10 Mins: 15kt/15g
15 Mins: 20kt/20g
20 Mins: 25kt/25g
25 Mins: 30kt/30g
30 Mins: 35kt/35g
35 Mins: 40kt/40g
40 Mins: 45kt/45g
45 Mins: 50kt/50g
50 Mins: 55kt/55g
55 Mins: 60kt/60g
1hr: 65kt/65g

All rare item drops can be bought at a 30% discount of current AH prices!

You get a 20% discount if you want to exclude food, chests, etc.

Treasure is my preferred payment due to lair expansion but, I can be bribed with skins, art, retired items, chests, gene scrolls, or wishlist items.

(Depending on how expensive the item I can go over my limit, can only go up to 2 hours due to hand problems.)

If you have any questions, ping me!

(If you want, leave a review!)

sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
@aestheticrobo
Venue: Forgotten Cave
Duration: 30 minutes
Paying in gems. Thanks!
@aestheticrobo
Venue: Forgotten Cave
Duration: 30 minutes
Paying in gems. Thanks!
@tomatotwin Alright! Send a 2-way crossroads!
@tomatotwin Alright! Send a 2-way crossroads!
sig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngColi_Grinding_Banner.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngWishlist.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png6EYpa34.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.pngsig_divide.png
@tomatotwin Would you also like the fest currency?
@tomatotwin Would you also like the fest currency?
@aestheticrobo
Yes, please!
And chests if you got any :)
@aestheticrobo
Yes, please!
And chests if you got any :)
@tomatotwin Everything has been sent! The stuff that couldn't fit will be in your PMs!
@tomatotwin Everything has been sent! The stuff that couldn't fit will be in your PMs!
@aestheticrobo

Venue: Crystal Pools
Duration: 25min
Will be paying in gems!
@aestheticrobo

Venue: Crystal Pools
Duration: 25min
Will be paying in gems!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@solarsailor Alrighty! Just prepare the 2-way crossroads!
@solarsailor Alrighty! Just prepare the 2-way crossroads!
@aestheticrobo

Sure thing, one moment!
@aestheticrobo

Sure thing, one moment!
42e2xlP.png98Q1EsS.gifp8yCE1l.png
@solarsailor Everything has been sent!
@solarsailor Everything has been sent!
1 2 3