Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Toyhou.se Code [ALL OUT]
1 2
@BlueJen99 how much you looking for one?
@BlueJen99 how much you looking for one?
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
^ 4 left
^ 4 left
N9Xj1g9.png
I love collecting art of my dragons, participating in dominance and hatching cute dragons!

24 | They/Them | Pan/Omni | FR+9

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99 I'd like two codes, would you accept a Granite Guardian (2015 Earth Fest Familiar), Seawater Saviour (2016 Water Fest Familiar), and a Surgestream Coat (2016 Lightning Fest Apparel) in exchange?
@BlueJen99 I'd like two codes, would you accept a Granite Guardian (2015 Earth Fest Familiar), Seawater Saviour (2016 Water Fest Familiar), and a Surgestream Coat (2016 Lightning Fest Apparel) in exchange?
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
^ 3 to go
^ 3 to go
N9Xj1g9.png
I love collecting art of my dragons, participating in dominance and hatching cute dragons!

0n0xvdO.png
^ last two
^ last two
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
^
^
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99
I am interested in one and can pay with gems or treasure if you have a preference! :)
@BlueJen99
I am interested in one and can pay with gems or treasure if you have a preference! :)
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
^ just one left for now!!
^ just one left for now!!
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99

would I be able to get one for art? I just spend all my gems and treasure >.<
@BlueJen99

would I be able to get one for art? I just spend all my gems and treasure >.<
1 2