Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Toyhou.se Code [ALL OUT]
1 2
Hello there!
I recently got an account with toyhou.se and I know there are others out there wanting to sign up too and that it can be a pain to find a code. So if anybody is looking for one let me know!

I currently have 0 code(s).
If you're interested just let me know though, I might get more soon!

I'm looking at about 100G/100kT per code, but I am flexible with the amount and will sometimes accept familiars, items, art ect. The less codes I have, the more likely it is I will only accept gems or treasure though
Hello there!
I recently got an account with toyhou.se and I know there are others out there wanting to sign up too and that it can be a pain to find a code. So if anybody is looking for one let me know!

I currently have 0 code(s).
If you're interested just let me know though, I might get more soon!

I'm looking at about 100G/100kT per code, but I am flexible with the amount and will sometimes accept familiars, items, art ect. The less codes I have, the more likely it is I will only accept gems or treasure though
N9Xj1g9.png
I love collecting art of my dragons, participating in dominance and hatching cute dragons!

24 | They/Them | Pan/Omni | FR+9

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99 I would like a code. I can pay in gems or I can do an adoptable for you.
@BlueJen99 I would like a code. I can pay in gems or I can do an adoptable for you.
Still open! Just got some new codes
Still open! Just got some new codes
N9Xj1g9.png
I love collecting art of my dragons, participating in dominance and hatching cute dragons!

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99
How much are you looking to get for codes?
I need one for sure but the kiddo would likely want one also:)
@BlueJen99
How much are you looking to get for codes?
I need one for sure but the kiddo would likely want one also:)
fXMrQm4.png
@BlueJen99

How much are you charging?
@BlueJen99

How much are you charging?
~Beo

~18
~He/Him
black_cat_by_kangarooloo-dbaok4q.gif
@LittleBit @Croccultist

I take treasure, gems, adoptables, possibly familiars or dragons, basically anything.
It really depends on how much you CAN pay, I'm hoping for about 100G/kT maybe, but if that's too much for you send me a PM and we'll talk about it, I'm very flexible! :)
@LittleBit @Croccultist

I take treasure, gems, adoptables, possibly familiars or dragons, basically anything.
It really depends on how much you CAN pay, I'm hoping for about 100G/kT maybe, but if that's too much for you send me a PM and we'll talk about it, I'm very flexible! :)
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99
I can send you 100g for one if thats cool with you?
@BlueJen99
I can send you 100g for one if thats cool with you?
SIjKhX7.png
@RockCandy sure :)
@RockCandy sure :)
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
6 left!
6 left!
N9Xj1g9.png

0n0xvdO.png
@BlueJen99
I'd love one! I can pay 100,000T for one : D
@BlueJen99
I'd love one! I can pay 100,000T for one : D
1 2