Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Akirbeak Auction Interest CLOSED
1 2 3
Gosh weren't prices like 1000g just recently? O_o I'd be interested in an auction though
Gosh weren't prices like 1000g just recently? O_o I'd be interested in an auction though
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Cloudbat

I'm interested, could I have a ping when you're set up?

(tbh I'd AB for 5kg as well)
@Cloudbat

I'm interested, could I have a ping when you're set up?

(tbh I'd AB for 5kg as well)
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
@Iridaceae certainly! I'll add you to the list.

Ahah, well, I realized that was apparently a bit low and doubled the AB to 10kg. I'll be honest, I had no idea so many people would just be able to meet that right away, since I normally don't have many gems myself.
@Iridaceae certainly! I'll add you to the list.

Ahah, well, I realized that was apparently a bit low and doubled the AB to 10kg. I'll be honest, I had no idea so many people would just be able to meet that right away, since I normally don't have many gems myself.
My millipede soufflé will never be realized.
Ah, I've been watching them in the auction house for the last week or so. There were 3 up for 7000-7800 gems. x.x

That said, I would love to be added to the ping list, as well!
Ah, I've been watching them in the auction house for the last week or so. There were 3 up for 7000-7800 gems. x.x

That said, I would love to be added to the ping list, as well!
@Cloudbat

I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you auction. Thanks!
@Cloudbat

I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you auction. Thanks!
@Cloudbat Interested!
@Cloudbat Interested!
Tn4aWhc.png
@Cloudbat

Ping-a-ling-a-ding for me as well.
@Cloudbat

Ping-a-ling-a-ding for me as well.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@cloudbat

interested!
@cloudbat

interested!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Cloudbat
Hi there,
Please count me in the auction.
Thanks!
@Cloudbat
Hi there,
Please count me in the auction.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Cloudbat
May I make a suggestion, that so many people were prepared to pay 5000g straight away, and that this is a reasonable price for an Akirbeak, so maybe you could randomly pick one of the people who have registered an interest in the auction and let them pay the 5000g you were originally asking for, or maybe even 6000g?
Just a thought.
@Cloudbat
May I make a suggestion, that so many people were prepared to pay 5000g straight away, and that this is a reasonable price for an Akirbeak, so maybe you could randomly pick one of the people who have registered an interest in the auction and let them pay the 5000g you were originally asking for, or maybe even 6000g?
Just a thought.
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
1 2 3