Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Past festival skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Polyhymnia

Sorry for the delayed reply! My wish list is in my profile if you'd like to take a boo at it. :)
@Polyhymnia

Sorry for the delayed reply! My wish list is in my profile if you'd like to take a boo at it. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@Starrlight I've only got one of those familiars. The current LAH of a water egg is currently 270 so I can tack on the familiar and 20 gems to make up the difference for the price. If this is alright would you be able to set up the CR?

@Cuddleh the math for your skins minus the ones I would be getting from Starrlight equals 1236 gems (I did LAH minus 10%). I have a nature sprite that I would be willing to give you and a water egg if you would be interested? Those two items would knock off 870 gems leaving me with a remaining total of 366 gems that I would pay you? If this is alright please set up the CR ^^

@ectochoir The total would be 1752 gems. I have a few things on your WL though nothing that would really knock this price down XD If you're fine with this please set up the CR

@Mirna I'll look through and see what interests me ^^
@Starrlight I've only got one of those familiars. The current LAH of a water egg is currently 270 so I can tack on the familiar and 20 gems to make up the difference for the price. If this is alright would you be able to set up the CR?

@Cuddleh the math for your skins minus the ones I would be getting from Starrlight equals 1236 gems (I did LAH minus 10%). I have a nature sprite that I would be willing to give you and a water egg if you would be interested? Those two items would knock off 870 gems leaving me with a remaining total of 366 gems that I would pay you? If this is alright please set up the CR ^^

@ectochoir The total would be 1752 gems. I have a few things on your WL though nothing that would really knock this price down XD If you're fine with this please set up the CR

@Mirna I'll look through and see what interests me ^^
@Polyhymnia

Sounds good to me. I'll send up the CR momentarily.
@Polyhymnia

Sounds good to me. I'll send up the CR momentarily.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Polyhymnia

Sounds good! I'll send you a CR!
@Polyhymnia

Sounds good! I'll send you a CR!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ecto
they/ey
21403.png25756.png
@Polyhymnia

Oh good you factored in the discount ^-^ Unfortunately I actually have three nature sprites already (I'm not quite sure how I wound up with three, really, and I should've mentioned this), but I would be fine with the water egg :) You mentioned having boss familiars and festival apparel; could I ask which ones? :o
@Polyhymnia

Oh good you factored in the discount ^-^ Unfortunately I actually have three nature sprites already (I'm not quite sure how I wound up with three, really, and I should've mentioned this), but I would be fine with the water egg :) You mentioned having boss familiars and festival apparel; could I ask which ones? :o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh I really should have checked on the sprite. I also have a water sprite if you'd be interested in that? They're currently going for 800 gems. As for bosses.. Crystalhide jester, Hawksbill Goliath, Malevolent Spirit, both of the boars, and a tunnel hydra.
@Cuddleh I really should have checked on the sprite. I also have a water sprite if you'd be interested in that? They're currently going for 800 gems. As for bosses.. Crystalhide jester, Hawksbill Goliath, Malevolent Spirit, both of the boars, and a tunnel hydra.
@Polyhymnia
i have this to sell/trade!

what do you have for trade? :3
@Polyhymnia
i have this to sell/trade!

what do you have for trade? :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@@Mirna I did the math for the skins that I would like and it equaled 1548 minus the deeprealm hunter (405) and a fire egg (260) would be 883 gems which I would pay you!

The skins I am interested in are:
storm's approaching, mistral sing along, winter camouflage, celestial hues, circuit breaker, botanys back, shallow shells, darkside of the moon, slimemother, animated icicle, cold morning, pestilent acolyte, scripts of the apprentice, construct of flame, and shrieking wilds.
@@Mirna I did the math for the skins that I would like and it equaled 1548 minus the deeprealm hunter (405) and a fire egg (260) would be 883 gems which I would pay you!

The skins I am interested in are:
storm's approaching, mistral sing along, winter camouflage, celestial hues, circuit breaker, botanys back, shallow shells, darkside of the moon, slimemother, animated icicle, cold morning, pestilent acolyte, scripts of the apprentice, construct of flame, and shrieking wilds.
@Polyhymnia

That's okay! I should have thought to mention it :3 And ooh, actually, I would be interested your Crystalhide Jester (103g), Hawksbill Goliath (100g), and the Tunnel Hydra (250g)! I went ahead and looked up the LAH for those three too to help out a bit x3
@Polyhymnia

That's okay! I should have thought to mention it :3 And ooh, actually, I would be interested your Crystalhide Jester (103g), Hawksbill Goliath (100g), and the Tunnel Hydra (250g)! I went ahead and looked up the LAH for those three too to help out a bit x3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Ghoulcats I actually just bought one of those so I'm not interested. Thank you though!
@Ghoulcats I actually just bought one of those so I'm not interested. Thank you though!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9