Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Swip/Apparel/Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@snackeater

I have strikers to trade for it! Only 38, though, is that okay? ^^
@snackeater

I have strikers to trade for it! Only 38, though, is that okay? ^^
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Blucbcrry That's fine with me! They're at 3G LAH so the price actually comes out pretty even ^^

I'll set up a CR~
@Blucbcrry That's fine with me! They're at 3G LAH so the price actually comes out pretty even ^^

I'll set up a CR~
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

I'm new to fr and I would like to purchase some of your stuff(if I can afford it). I like the mystic bark mask, your starwood veil and the harvest floracat. Again, if I could afford it I would love to buy them. Could you tell me what you would like in return? Thanks!
hi @snackeater,

I'm new to fr and I would like to purchase some of your stuff(if I can afford it). I like the mystic bark mask, your starwood veil and the harvest floracat. Again, if I could afford it I would love to buy them. Could you tell me what you would like in return? Thanks!
86PRytY.png
@lillypad247 Mystic Bark Mask would be around 20k/20G, Starwood Veil around 30k/30G, and Floracat around 9k/9G. I'm willing to haggle though as well as trade for anything on the Wishlist post (granted a lot of that's pretty expensive now aside from some of the Swipp/Baldwin stuff) ^^

Also if you're unsure of price ranges you can check the Auction House!
@lillypad247 Mystic Bark Mask would be around 20k/20G, Starwood Veil around 30k/30G, and Floracat around 9k/9G. I'm willing to haggle though as well as trade for anything on the Wishlist post (granted a lot of that's pretty expensive now aside from some of the Swipp/Baldwin stuff) ^^

Also if you're unsure of price ranges you can check the Auction House!
Well, hello! Perhaps we can do a trade.

VERY INTERESTED
rose quartz - 11
mana thief - 1
wasteland pauper - all
petalwing matriarch - 40
fallout whisper - all

LESS VERY BUT STILL INTERESTED
kamaitachi blades - 27
sharpened serthis lance - 13
lyretail puffer - 44
butterflyfish - all
cobalt ore - all
lead ore - 53
tin ore - 46

But wait, I have things too!

SEE THESE ARE INTERESTING TOO
Amethyst Striker - 1
Green-throated skink - 1
Ermine - 33
Ferret - 34
Bluesand agate - 11

I also have a number of old holiday items. Is there anything in particular you're interested in, or a species/sex you're looking for skins for?
Well, hello! Perhaps we can do a trade.

VERY INTERESTED
rose quartz - 11
mana thief - 1
wasteland pauper - all
petalwing matriarch - 40
fallout whisper - all

LESS VERY BUT STILL INTERESTED
kamaitachi blades - 27
sharpened serthis lance - 13
lyretail puffer - 44
butterflyfish - all
cobalt ore - all
lead ore - 53
tin ore - 46

But wait, I have things too!

SEE THESE ARE INTERESTING TOO
Amethyst Striker - 1
Green-throated skink - 1
Ermine - 33
Ferret - 34
Bluesand agate - 11

I also have a number of old holiday items. Is there anything in particular you're interested in, or a species/sex you're looking for skins for?
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
@snackeater I've got quite a bit of [item= ermine][item= ferret][item= sunset sea dragon] and 2 blushing roses. How many of each of those are you looking for? I'd love to trade for some of your apparel.
@snackeater
I've got quite a bit of Ermine Ferret Sunset Sea Dragon and 2 blushing roses. How many of each of those are you looking for? I'd love to trade for some of your apparel.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver Oops I forgot to take the Sunset Sea Dragons off but I still need quite a bit. Right now I'm in need of 1 Blushing Pink Rose, 38 Ermines, and 59 Ferrets ;u;

What apparel were you interested in?
@SilverChilver Oops I forgot to take the Sunset Sea Dragons off but I still need quite a bit. Right now I'm in need of 1 Blushing Pink Rose, 38 Ermines, and 59 Ferrets ;u;

What apparel were you interested in?
38 ermines (600t each) 22,800t
59 ferrets (650t each) 38,350t
Would you mind if I cleaned you out of like, all your new and newish apparel? Pretty much from the samurai all the way through the healer's stuff I'm interested in ^_^ I'll check the LAH prices of course
@snackeater
Oh, ok, I have all of that!
1 blushing pink rose 58kt
38 ermines (600t each) 22,800t
59 ferrets (650t each) 38,350t
Would you mind if I cleaned you out of like, all your new and newish apparel? Pretty much from the samurai all the way through the healer's stuff I'm interested in ^_^ I'll check the LAH prices of course
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver I checked the LAH of everything, I could do the pathfinder's stuff onwards or the lace stuff and all the archer apparel, both come to around 140k which is worth a bit more but I'm alright with that :>

Or you could mix and match yourself if you want! I rounded all the prices but here's what my little note looked like :P
Quote:
studious mantle - 11k
helpful ref - 20k
red healer's ref - 12k
red healer's trail - 9k
red healer's calling - 10k
lucky sage - 19k
scouts tread - 9k
scouts quiv - 9k
scout's hat - 5k
scout's gloves -5k
path tail - 5k
path treads - 6k
path hat - 4k
path gloves - 5k
path cape - 4k
ranger treads - 4k
ranger wing - 8k
ranger leg - 8k
ranger tail - 10k
hunter tail - 18k
marksman tail - 4k
buttercup lace - 9k
sepia lace - 15k
antique claw - 6k
sweetheart lace - 7k

Just as long as it's anywhere within range I'm fine with it! The mage and winter stuff I could all price at 4k too

@beatricks Oh heck sorry I didn't see your post there, I'll get to you in a sec! D:
@SilverChilver I checked the LAH of everything, I could do the pathfinder's stuff onwards or the lace stuff and all the archer apparel, both come to around 140k which is worth a bit more but I'm alright with that :>

Or you could mix and match yourself if you want! I rounded all the prices but here's what my little note looked like :P
Quote:
studious mantle - 11k
helpful ref - 20k
red healer's ref - 12k
red healer's trail - 9k
red healer's calling - 10k
lucky sage - 19k
scouts tread - 9k
scouts quiv - 9k
scout's hat - 5k
scout's gloves -5k
path tail - 5k
path treads - 6k
path hat - 4k
path gloves - 5k
path cape - 4k
ranger treads - 4k
ranger wing - 8k
ranger leg - 8k
ranger tail - 10k
hunter tail - 18k
marksman tail - 4k
buttercup lace - 9k
sepia lace - 15k
antique claw - 6k
sweetheart lace - 7k

Just as long as it's anywhere within range I'm fine with it! The mage and winter stuff I could all price at 4k too

@beatricks Oh heck sorry I didn't see your post there, I'll get to you in a sec! D: