Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Swip/Apparel/Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@snackeater
Would you happen to have any normal/non swipp food items for trade?

If not, what would you like for your 3 festival chests?

I have quite a few cobras (41 onyx, 26 opal) and 14 winter wolf pelts if any of that would interest you
@snackeater
Would you happen to have any normal/non swipp food items for trade?

If not, what would you like for your 3 festival chests?

I have quite a few cobras (41 onyx, 26 opal) and 14 winter wolf pelts if any of that would interest you
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature Sure, I have quite a lot of food points actually. What did you need + how much?

I'm interested in the wolf pelts and opal cobras, and 30 of the onyx. If I don't have enough food I could throw in a fest chest or 2 to make it equal maybe?
@impishnature Sure, I have quite a lot of food points actually. What did you need + how much?

I'm interested in the wolf pelts and opal cobras, and 30 of the onyx. If I don't have enough food I could throw in a fest chest or 2 to make it equal maybe?
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

onyx cobras - 2500 each
opal cobras - 750t each
wolf pelts - 1600t each

(ah lowest prices, but happy to go cheaper)

And also very happy to trade for a mix of food and chests, whatever is best for you c:
@snackeater
I normally go by 20t per fp if I'm buying if that's OK? And I'm happy to take anything other than plants honestly.

onyx cobras - 2500 each
opal cobras - 750t each
wolf pelts - 1600t each

(ah lowest prices, but happy to go cheaper)

And also very happy to trade for a mix of food and chests, whatever is best for you c:
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature Since your end comes to 116900t, would you take 15 stacks of 4pt food (5 meat, 5 insects, 5 seafood) coming to 118800t?

If so feel free to send a CR, I may not be able to get back to you for a couple hours from now ;u;
@impishnature Since your end comes to 116900t, would you take 15 stacks of 4pt food (5 meat, 5 insects, 5 seafood) coming to 118800t?

If so feel free to send a CR, I may not be able to get back to you for a couple hours from now ;u;
OK that sounds great! Sorry I fell asleep myself ^^;
Geoffsig.png
@snackeater (love this name lol)

How many Winter Wolf Pelts would you want for your Serthis Archivist? Can also do up to 4 Opal Cobras if you'd rather have those.
@snackeater (love this name lol)

How many Winter Wolf Pelts would you want for your Serthis Archivist? Can also do up to 4 Opal Cobras if you'd rather have those.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog thanks haha ;u;

Serthis Archivist is only worth 5G/6K on the AH whereas Winter Wolf Pelts are worth 2G/2K so I guess 3 would be fair?

I actually don't need anymore Opal Cobras, forgot to update the list oops
@FliptheFrog thanks haha ;u;

Serthis Archivist is only worth 5G/6K on the AH whereas Winter Wolf Pelts are worth 2G/2K so I guess 3 would be fair?

I actually don't need anymore Opal Cobras, forgot to update the list oops

I was actually going to suggest 3 pelts but decided to let you make an offer lol. I'll set up the trade!
@snackeater

I was actually going to suggest 3 pelts but decided to let you make an offer lol. I'll set up the trade!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@snackeater I'm interested in that Royal Cape! How much are you wanting for it? I have stuff to add to the trade to counter some of the price, if that's okay? I have: [item=amethyst striker] x38 [item=ermine] x99 [item=ferret] x32 And I have the skin Tomb Keeper, too! ^^
@snackeater

I'm interested in that Royal Cape! How much are you wanting for it? I have stuff to add to the trade to counter some of the price, if that's okay? I have:

Amethyst Striker x38
Ermine x99
Ferret x32

And I have the skin Tomb Keeper, too! ^^
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Blucbcrry Hmm LAH is 110G so maybe like 105? I do really need Amethyst Strikers though so you can even pay entirely in those if you want :P
@Blucbcrry Hmm LAH is 110G so maybe like 105? I do really need Amethyst Strikers though so you can even pay entirely in those if you want :P