Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
@serron

It's sunday, which is a fun day, because I get to make dragons run day! Do you have a pair of sprinters to entertain me?
@serron

It's sunday, which is a fun day, because I get to make dragons run day! Do you have a pair of sprinters to entertain me?
TtDzTWB.png
@darkstormyheart

It may be dark now, but once I get my hands on your dragon I'll set them to washing all the windows and letting in the light! So many, many windows ... hopefully they're not allergic to Windex.
@darkstormyheart

It may be dark now, but once I get my hands on your dragon I'll set them to washing all the windows and letting in the light! So many, many windows ... hopefully they're not allergic to Windex.
TtDzTWB.png
May I be added to your list twice more? :)
May I be added to your list twice more? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@serron

Always! I'll do that right now. :)
@serron

Always! I'll do that right now. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@dreamclaws

Today your dragon's dreams come true -- or their nightmares -- as we're finally ready to put them to work! There's a lot of lifting, bending, and carrying heavy things around that need to be done, and your dragon is the lucky one chosen to help out!
@dreamclaws

Today your dragon's dreams come true -- or their nightmares -- as we're finally ready to put them to work! There's a lot of lifting, bending, and carrying heavy things around that need to be done, and your dragon is the lucky one chosen to help out!
TtDzTWB.png
@Dynasties

While we work to train all dragons to a level of excellence, we also need a little more help behind the counter, filling water bottles, handing out towels, running errands ... I don't suppose you have someone in mind who could fill that void?
@Dynasties

While we work to train all dragons to a level of excellence, we also need a little more help behind the counter, filling water bottles, handing out towels, running errands ... I don't suppose you have someone in mind who could fill that void?
TtDzTWB.png
@serron

So, funny story ... you know all those weeds I've been talking about? Turns out some of them were actually dragons -- lazy dragons! -- hiding in the bushes! So, if Yarrow complains about missing a scale or two, it's their own fault for shirking their work!
@serron

So, funny story ... you know all those weeds I've been talking about? Turns out some of them were actually dragons -- lazy dragons! -- hiding in the bushes! So, if Yarrow complains about missing a scale or two, it's their own fault for shirking their work!
TtDzTWB.png
@darkstormyheart

From unlucky 13 to fantastic 25, Ghamida is glad to be headed home and getting away from all the many, many, only slightly necessary chores we've been putting them to.
@darkstormyheart

From unlucky 13 to fantastic 25, Ghamida is glad to be headed home and getting away from all the many, many, only slightly necessary chores we've been putting them to.
TtDzTWB.png
@Dynasties

Hello, hello! Do you happen to have a dragon ready for training?
@Dynasties

Hello, hello! Do you happen to have a dragon ready for training?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHeart
He’s on his way!
@TheWhiteHeart
He’s on his way!
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21