Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
@TheWhiteHart Hi there! I'd like to go on the waiting list for a 1-25? Thanks!
@TheWhiteHart Hi there! I'd like to go on the waiting list for a 1-25? Thanks!
y1nIbmg.png
@dreamclaws

Absolutley. :) I'll shove your dragon right up there in line.
@dreamclaws

Absolutley. :) I'll shove your dragon right up there in line.
TtDzTWB.png
@serron

Between you and your dragons my yard is looking wonderful! Just a little more digging and rock hauling and I can put in a pool for my skydancers!
@serron

Between you and your dragons my yard is looking wonderful! Just a little more digging and rock hauling and I can put in a pool for my skydancers!
TtDzTWB.png
@Kelnarlie

Could you quickly kick over a dragon or two to help out around the house? The training room is a little empty of vic -- er, trainees at the moment.
@Kelnarlie

Could you quickly kick over a dragon or two to help out around the house? The training room is a little empty of vic -- er, trainees at the moment.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
May I please be added to the waitlist for your Silver Package?
I have a dragon in particular that desperately needs a good ol' fashioned boot camp to kick their behind into gear.
*Glares at Phantom* He's already level 5, but dis boi needs to start pulling his weight, and I've been too busy with working to discipline him myself.
@TheWhiteHart
May I please be added to the waitlist for your Silver Package?
I have a dragon in particular that desperately needs a good ol' fashioned boot camp to kick their behind into gear.
*Glares at Phantom* He's already level 5, but dis boi needs to start pulling his weight, and I've been too busy with working to discipline him myself.
B11_L2.pngo003-d01-Paganism.pnguisysIG.pngo003-d03-Paganism.pngo003-d04-Paganism.pngB11_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
_________
F A E F O L K
HATCHERYWISHLISTPROJECTS

Dreamer, thirty-something, cat marm, FR + 21
@Dynasties

We'll whip him into shape! Well, some sort of shape at any rate. :P
@Dynasties

We'll whip him into shape! Well, some sort of shape at any rate. :P
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Sent~ along with pay for both ;3
@TheWhiteHart
Sent~ along with pay for both ;3
o6THCrq.jpg
@TheWhiteHart
May I be put on the waitlist for two platinum packages in exchange for treasure please?
I'll send the payment once you're ready to take them. ^^
@TheWhiteHart
May I be put on the waitlist for two platinum packages in exchange for treasure please?
I'll send the payment once you're ready to take them. ^^
540b941d760593714e6a45abed5ee646-daya4dn.gifOIed4Ed.gifebaf462228f2e5da9c4ee31b414874a6-daya4k9.gif

Ray | FR+3

Wishlist
@2004

I'll add you right now. :) And expect a ping sometime within the next week.
@2004

I'll add you right now. :) And expect a ping sometime within the next week.
TtDzTWB.png
@Kelnarlie

As much as I'd like to I can't justify keeping your imperials anymore. While it's nice that they don't need ladders to clean the gutters or change lightbulbs, they're too big to fit into the bunks! And good lucky trying to get them into the attic. Those antlers get caught on everything!
@Kelnarlie

As much as I'd like to I can't justify keeping your imperials anymore. While it's nice that they don't need ladders to clean the gutters or change lightbulbs, they're too big to fit into the bunks! And good lucky trying to get them into the attic. Those antlers get caught on everything!
TtDzTWB.png