Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Rare foods 20kt, UM Fae M skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rhea

Hey there! I have 1 singed lemming, 1 arctic lemming, 2 dead leaf mantis, 2 collared lemming, 3 jungle mantis, 15 canopy darter, and 14 banded dart frog (though it looks like you only need 6 more?).

EDIT: Also it isn't full-coverage and it's from a recent holiday, so you probably aren't interested, but it isn't listed so I may as well mention Glowing Inkcap as a male fae skin? I only have one copy and would like to hang onto it, but there's one for 38g on the AH (though if you're trying to avoid spending gems I'd be happy to sell you my copy at the current gem ratio and go buy the AH one to replace it, lol).

@Rhea

Hey there! I have 1 singed lemming, 1 arctic lemming, 2 dead leaf mantis, 2 collared lemming, 3 jungle mantis, 15 canopy darter, and 14 banded dart frog (though it looks like you only need 6 more?).

EDIT: Also it isn't full-coverage and it's from a recent holiday, so you probably aren't interested, but it isn't listed so I may as well mention Glowing Inkcap as a male fae skin? I only have one copy and would like to hang onto it, but there's one for 38g on the AH (though if you're trying to avoid spending gems I'd be happy to sell you my copy at the current gem ratio and go buy the AH one to replace it, lol).

tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
Iiiii'm a ******* I just realized PAs would probably work much better for what's going on here.

Please send me a Private Auction for anything you want to sell me! Preferably in single-item stacks (rather than like stacks of 5 or whatever) so if I'm close to completing my collection I don't have to reject a PA 'cause it goes over my requirements. Thanks!

Please also note I'm no longer buying Fireflies, Dark Creepers, Reedhoppers and Banded Dart Frogs!

@Xarina @PKRS

@Beekeeper Thanks, but no interest in that one!
Iiiii'm a ******* I just realized PAs would probably work much better for what's going on here.

Please send me a Private Auction for anything you want to sell me! Preferably in single-item stacks (rather than like stacks of 5 or whatever) so if I'm close to completing my collection I don't have to reject a PA 'cause it goes over my requirements. Thanks!

Please also note I'm no longer buying Fireflies, Dark Creepers, Reedhoppers and Banded Dart Frogs!

@Xarina @PKRS

@Beekeeper Thanks, but no interest in that one!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

I'm sorry, did you mean no thanks to the food items as well? Or are we supposed to send PAs without posting first, and let you purchase the ones you want?
@Rhea

I'm sorry, did you mean no thanks to the food items as well? Or are we supposed to send PAs without posting first, and let you purchase the ones you want?
@Beekeeper Ah sorry, yes to the food, no to the skin, and yeah just send PAs!
@Beekeeper Ah sorry, yes to the food, no to the skin, and yeah just send PAs!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Okay, cool! I thought that's probably what you meant, but didn't wanna be rude by sending if you had meant no thanks to all of it, lol. Sending some in just a sec!
@Rhea

Okay, cool! I thought that's probably what you meant, but didn't wanna be rude by sending if you had meant no thanks to all of it, lol. Sending some in just a sec!
@mewhaku Sorry, but I need literally just one more manathief - if you want to send a PA for just one I'll buy it!
@mewhaku Sorry, but I need literally just one more manathief - if you want to send a PA for just one I'll buy it!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea - Apologies, I misread! I'll send.
@Rhea - Apologies, I misread! I'll send.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Bleps
Bleps
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7