Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Rare foods 20kt, UM Fae M skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][color=green][b]Buying RARE FOODS[/b] for 20kt each. Not looking to buy these in gems, but I'm open to trading for other items - inquire within. If you want to sell me some, just send me a PA for the items - no pings or CRs necessary! [item=Fallen Star][item=Aether Cherries][item=Singed Lemming][item=Potash Peach][item=Morning Star][item=Boxer Mantis][item=Static Charged Lemming][item=Charged Duneberry][item=Starfish][item=Arctic Lemming][item=Dead Leaf Mantis][item=Collared Lemming][item=Glow Star][item=Over-ripe Cherries][item=Jungle Mantis][item=Highgrass Priest] [color=green][b]Purchasing ADDITIONAL ITEMS[/b] The below for 10kt/each. [item=Tuxedo Urchin][item=Angelspine][item=Glowbug] [color=green]The below for 1kt/each. [item=Blue Throated Budgie][item=Molten Goby][item=Luminous Shortfin][item=Black Capped Budgie][item=Deviant Darter][item=Bog Canary][item=Dark-bordered Beauty][item=Runic Pug Moth] [color=green]The below for 500 tr each. [item=Lava Strider][item=Water Bug][item=water strider][item=Moonlight Strider]
Buying RARE FOODS for 20kt each. Not looking to buy these in gems, but I'm open to trading for other items - inquire within. If you want to sell me some, just send me a PA for the items - no pings or CRs necessary!

Fallen Star Aether Cherries Singed Lemming Potash Peach Morning Star Boxer Mantis Static Charged Lemming Charged Duneberry Starfish Arctic Lemming Dead Leaf Mantis Collared Lemming Glow Star Over-ripe Cherries Jungle Mantis Highgrass Priest

Purchasing ADDITIONAL ITEMS

The below for 10kt/each.
Tuxedo Urchin Angelspine Glowbug

The below for 1kt/each.
Blue Throated Budgie Molten Goby Luminous Shortfin Black Capped Budgie Deviant Darter Bog Canary Dark-bordered Beauty Runic Pug Moth

The below for 500 tr each.
Lava Strider Water Bug Water Strider Moonlight Strider
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[color=green][b]Buying FAE M SKINS[/b], preferably full-coverage! Feel free to offer here, and I'm open to even coliseum and holiday skin offers in case there's some I missed. You can see the ones I already have in the post below. I'd prefer to pay in treasure or trade in items, but can buy in gems - ask for my current ratio. Skins I already have: [skin=647][skin=1606][skin=1993][skin=2041][skin=2823][skin=2872][skin=2907][skin=4143][skin=4593][skin=5577][skin=7274][skin=7309][skin=8403][skin=9206][skin=10005][skin=13443][skin=14115][skin=14267][skin=19254][skin=19334][skin=21082][skin=23173][skin=23507] [color=green][b]Selling old skins[/b] - retired Gem MP skins and flight festival skins. No prices set - inquire within, willing to haggle. [skin=644][skin=645][skin=652][skin=774][skin=1320][skin=2260][skin=2261][skin=2952][skin=2953] [color=green]Tentative - prices will be high, if sold at all. Usermade. [skin=1637][skin=1642][skin=1646] [color=green]Completed! No longer buying these: [item=Dark Creeper][item=Reedhopper][item=Firefly][item=Banded Dart Frog][item=Mana Thief][item=Canopy Darter] [color=green]Skins I've sold: [skin=634]
Buying FAE M SKINS, preferably full-coverage! Feel free to offer here, and I'm open to even coliseum and holiday skin offers in case there's some I missed. You can see the ones I already have in the post below.

I'd prefer to pay in treasure or trade in items, but can buy in gems - ask for my current ratio.

Skins I already have:

Selling old skins - retired Gem MP skins and flight festival skins. No prices set - inquire within, willing to haggle.

Tentative - prices will be high, if sold at all. Usermade.

Completed! No longer buying these:
Dark Creeper Reedhopper Firefly Banded Dart Frog Mana Thief Canopy Darter

Skins I've sold:
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Are you looking to purchase only one of each kind of food item listed, or multiples? Is there a maximum of multiples you'd want? Just making sure.
@Rhea

Are you looking to purchase only one of each kind of food item listed, or multiples? Is there a maximum of multiples you'd want? Just making sure.
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight My end goal is a stack of 99x each - I'm looking to buy multiples!
@Starrlight My end goal is a stack of 99x each - I'm looking to buy multiples!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

I've looked through my hoard and I've got:

3x Mana Thief, 21x Angelspine, 1x Canopy Darter, 9x Banded Dart Frog, and 7x Dark Creeper

I feel like 10kT per food item is overpaying on your part, so I'm not comfortable with being paid that much. Is 1kT (or lower) per food item okay with you?
@Rhea

I've looked through my hoard and I've got:

3x Mana Thief, 21x Angelspine, 1x Canopy Darter, 9x Banded Dart Frog, and 7x Dark Creeper

I feel like 10kT per food item is overpaying on your part, so I'm not comfortable with being paid that much. Is 1kT (or lower) per food item okay with you?
jA0Unwf.gif
@Rhea I've got some small batches you might be interested in. [item=Fallen Star] x2 [item=Starfish] x1 [item=Canopy Darter] x1 [item=Jungle Mantis] x1 [item=Highgrass Priest] x1 [item=Dark Creeper] x2 I tend to agree with Starrlight that that seems really high for the Canopy Darter and Dark Creeper. I'd be happy to take less if you'd prefer. ^.^
@Rhea
I've got some small batches you might be interested in.

Fallen Star x2 Starfish x1 Canopy Darter x1 Jungle Mantis x1 Highgrass Priest x1 Dark Creeper x2

I tend to agree with Starrlight that that seems really high for the Canopy Darter and Dark Creeper. I'd be happy to take less if you'd prefer. ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@rhea

Believe it or not, I have a stack of 99 Pincushion Urchin and 99 Snowflake Urchin already prepped that I could part with?

If that isn't your cuppa, I also have five Tuxedo Urchin, five Firefly, one Charged Duneberry, one Reedcliff Sparkler, one Glowbug, a couple each Reedhopper Banded Dart Frog and Canopy Darter, and twenty-ish Dark Creeper.
@rhea

Believe it or not, I have a stack of 99 Pincushion Urchin and 99 Snowflake Urchin already prepped that I could part with?

If that isn't your cuppa, I also have five Tuxedo Urchin, five Firefly, one Charged Duneberry, one Reedcliff Sparkler, one Glowbug, a couple each Reedhopper Banded Dart Frog and Canopy Darter, and twenty-ish Dark Creeper.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@Rhea I've got [item = Tuxedo Urchin] x1 [item = Mana Thief] x1 [item = Firefly] x1 [item = Banded Dart Frog] x2 [item = Canopy Darter] x2 [item = Reedhopper] x1 [item = Dark Creeper] x2 I also have [item = Snowflake Urchin] x1 [item = River Warden] x1 [item = Reedcleft Sparkler] x2 In the case that you might also want these food items.
@Rhea

I've got

Tuxedo Urchin x1
Mana Thief x1
Firefly x1
Banded Dart Frog x2
Canopy Darter x2
Reedhopper x1
Dark Creeper x2

I also have

Snowflake Urchin x1
River Warden x1
Reedcleft Sparkler x2

In the case that you might also want these food items.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Rhea

I've got one Tuxedo Urchin, Mana Thief, Angelspine, two Banded Dart Frog, and four Dark Creeper. Total would be 90k, I think.

Edit: And one Jungle Mantis, bringing total to 110k.
@Rhea

I've got one Tuxedo Urchin, Mana Thief, Angelspine, two Banded Dart Frog, and four Dark Creeper. Total would be 90k, I think.

Edit: And one Jungle Mantis, bringing total to 110k.
yDxBpzp.png
@Starrlight @Falconair Sure, I'll buy them all! CR me :) Thank you!

@HeroOfWinds I don't need either of those urchin types, but I'll buy the others - CR me!

@Gedhyr I don't want anything not listed in my post, but I'll buy the others - CR me.

@auroshen Sure, CR me.
@Starrlight @Falconair Sure, I'll buy them all! CR me :) Thank you!

@HeroOfWinds I don't need either of those urchin types, but I'll buy the others - CR me!

@Gedhyr I don't want anything not listed in my post, but I'll buy the others - CR me.

@auroshen Sure, CR me.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7