Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Thundercrack[H] Items, UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kaitii Does 45 sprockets per [item=trickster's magic cards] work? Id like to get 10 (450 sprockets) and does 37 sprockets per [item=scavenger's tatters] work? Ill be interested in 5 of those! (185 sprockets) Edit: Also whats the price for[item=Accent: Ti- xXrainbow06Xx]
@Kaitii
Does 45 sprockets per Trickster's Magic Cards work? Id like to get 10 (450 sprockets)
and does 37 sprockets per Scavenger's Tatters work? Ill be interested in 5 of those! (185 sprockets)

Edit: Also whats the price for Accent: Ti- xXrainbow06Xx
@Kaitii Can I have the mage's midnight bag and crane's breastplate for 35 sprockets please?
@Kaitii Can I have the mage's midnight bag and crane's breastplate for 35 sprockets please?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Kaitii

could you please hold for me
Aresca & Anomaliae - the PC skins?
they are 1kg each on the AH
i have more than enough sprockets
for one of them and should have
enough for both by the end of today

thanks!! ^;^
@Kaitii

could you please hold for me
Aresca & Anomaliae - the PC skins?
they are 1kg each on the AH
i have more than enough sprockets
for one of them and should have
enough for both by the end of today

thanks!! ^;^
@Kaitii How many sprockets for sleeping on stars?
@Kaitii How many sprockets for sleeping on stars?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Kaitii
how much are you looking for :3c
@Kaitii
how much are you looking for :3c
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Kaitii How much are you looking at for [item=Accent: Moonpearl F]? :) Is it possible to do a mix of treasure + sprockets?
@Kaitii How much are you looking at for Accent: Moonpearl F ? :) Is it possible to do a mix of treasure + sprockets?
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Kaitii
how many sprockets would be alright for the dusklight alchemist tools and the toad companion? (maybe 30?)
@Kaitii
how many sprockets would be alright for the dusklight alchemist tools and the toad companion? (maybe 30?)
@Kaitii I'm back and with sprockets! You said you wanted 250 for the skeletal chimes right? If so I can send a cr right away!
We'll see if I manage to get enough for 2 before the week ends.
@Kaitii I'm back and with sprockets! You said you wanted 250 for the skeletal chimes right? If so I can send a cr right away!
We'll see if I manage to get enough for 2 before the week ends.
@Kaitii How many sprockets for Accent: Watching the Time Snappe, Accent: The Devourer, Accent: The Good Mountain, Accent: Prejudice, Accent: Serpentine, and Accent: Succulent,
@Kaitii How many sprockets for Accent: Watching the Time Snappe, Accent: The Devourer, Accent: The Good Mountain, Accent: Prejudice, Accent: Serpentine, and Accent: Succulent,
VVNLd8e.png
@Kaitii

How many sprockets for a Leafy Gladeboughs?
@Kaitii

How many sprockets for a Leafy Gladeboughs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9