Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Thundercrack[H] Items, UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Kaitii

I sadly just bought a cloak, but I'll for sure take the other two items, which I'll send a CR shortly for!

How much might a Brown Renaissance Shirt, Ebony Filigree Tail Guard, Ebony Filigree Wing Guard, Ebony Filigree Boots be? Sorry for the shopping list, you have a lot that I need''.
@Kaitii

I sadly just bought a cloak, but I'll for sure take the other two items, which I'll send a CR shortly for!

How much might a Brown Renaissance Shirt, Ebony Filigree Tail Guard, Ebony Filigree Wing Guard, Ebony Filigree Boots be? Sorry for the shopping list, you have a lot that I need''.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Kaitii

Hmmm is a mixed payment okay? I can offer a combo of eggs/gems/sprockets, probably - are there any eggs you would prefer to receive? Or if you're not interested in eggs rn let me know.
Edit: To make both our lives easier, the eggs I have: Fire, Shadow, Ice, Nature.

Regardless though, could you hold xXrainbow05Xx for me please? I'll grind until ~Friday or so and see how many sprockets I end up with, if that's okay with you? And pay the rest in gems/eggs. If you'd prefer another agreement lmk.
@Kaitii

Hmmm is a mixed payment okay? I can offer a combo of eggs/gems/sprockets, probably - are there any eggs you would prefer to receive? Or if you're not interested in eggs rn let me know.
Edit: To make both our lives easier, the eggs I have: Fire, Shadow, Ice, Nature.

Regardless though, could you hold xXrainbow05Xx for me please? I'll grind until ~Friday or so and see how many sprockets I end up with, if that's okay with you? And pay the rest in gems/eggs. If you'd prefer another agreement lmk.
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kaitii
Could you please hold the umbral wreath and wild banner for me?
I will take the gold aviator gloves, could you please send a crossroads? I'm on mobile >.<
As for the skin, please let me know if they don't buy it. (:
The 2015-2016 familiars are as follows
-Sunbeam Soldier
-Lightning Lancer
-Molten Marauder
-Stardust Scholar
-Deadland Disciple
-Granite Guardian
-Seawater Savior
-Hurricane Herald
-Sapling Speaker
-Insubstantial Illusionist
-Cragward Custodian
@Kaitii
Could you please hold the umbral wreath and wild banner for me?
I will take the gold aviator gloves, could you please send a crossroads? I'm on mobile >.<
As for the skin, please let me know if they don't buy it. (:
The 2015-2016 familiars are as follows
-Sunbeam Soldier
-Lightning Lancer
-Molten Marauder
-Stardust Scholar
-Deadland Disciple
-Granite Guardian
-Seawater Savior
-Hurricane Herald
-Sapling Speaker
-Insubstantial Illusionist
-Cragward Custodian
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Kaitii
how much for each one of the following:

- Surgestream Coat
- Will o Ember
- Molten Maurader
@Kaitii
how much for each one of the following:

- Surgestream Coat
- Will o Ember
- Molten Maurader
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Kaitii
I wanted to ask if you would hold a few items for me? I am interested in the Midnight Cape, Soft Pink Fillet (LAH 280k), and Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief (80g). I couldn't find a Midnight Cape on the AH, but hopefully 75k sounds okay to you? The total in sprockets would be 544. I can have that ready to trade by Thursday. Thank you! c:
@Kaitii
I wanted to ask if you would hold a few items for me? I am interested in the Midnight Cape, Soft Pink Fillet (LAH 280k), and Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief (80g). I couldn't find a Midnight Cape on the AH, but hopefully 75k sounds okay to you? The total in sprockets would be 544. I can have that ready to trade by Thursday. Thank you! c:
1GMFdD5.png
@Kaitii

I'll do host and Lovestruck! I need to gather some tho
@Kaitii

I'll do host and Lovestruck! I need to gather some tho
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Kaitii
Can I get a price check on Scorched and Prelude?
@Kaitii
Can I get a price check on Scorched and Prelude?
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@kaitii
How many sprockets for the Painted Bloom accent?
@kaitii
How many sprockets for the Painted Bloom accent?
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
@Kaitii Well I doubt I'll get enough for the skins before the end of the week but maybe I'll try for the chimes. I'll have to come back once I've gathered/crafted some more.
@Kaitii Well I doubt I'll get enough for the skins before the end of the week but maybe I'll try for the chimes. I'll have to come back once I've gathered/crafted some more.
@Kaitii
Sorry, I really want Crystal veins but I think it's out of my price range ^^;
@Kaitii
Sorry, I really want Crystal veins but I think it's out of my price range ^^;
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9