Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Accent/Skin For This Boy
1 2 3 4 5 6
@KiteTenjo62

Before I look up LAH, are you okay with selling these? Tell em which ones you want to keep and i'll remove them :'D

Butter Caiman
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Hati
Mith Bruiser
Moss-Covered Golem
Peacock Firebird
Primrose Mith
Silky Webwing
Spinel Vulstal
Velvet Floracat
@KiteTenjo62

Before I look up LAH, are you okay with selling these? Tell em which ones you want to keep and i'll remove them :'D

Butter Caiman
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Hati
Mith Bruiser
Moss-Covered Golem
Peacock Firebird
Primrose Mith
Silky Webwing
Spinel Vulstal
Velvet Floracat
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart
Butter Gator
Hati
Peacock Firebird
Velvet Floracat
Spinel Vulstal
Those I wanna hang onto, I mean I could probably sell the hati for something else but paid 250g for t and I expect no more or less then that price
@SirLeafheart
Butter Gator
Hati
Peacock Firebird
Velvet Floracat
Spinel Vulstal
Those I wanna hang onto, I mean I could probably sell the hati for something else but paid 250g for t and I expect no more or less then that price
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@KiteTenjo62

Id be happy to accept the Hati for 250g but understand if you wish to keep it ^^

Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse 4 gems
Mith Bruiser 10 gems
Moss-Covered Golem 6 gems
Primrose Mith 17 gems
@KiteTenjo62

Id be happy to accept the Hati for 250g but understand if you wish to keep it ^^

Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse 4 gems
Mith Bruiser 10 gems
Moss-Covered Golem 6 gems
Primrose Mith 17 gems
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart sadly I've bin thinking of Trading it for some apparel peices I need but I haven't set anything in mind XD

So you can add all the Familars to the horde if ya want I'll see what other Apperal I might have I know I got some ash lace that i was really disappointed in...

Edit: yeah I got an entire ash lace set besides the claw I believe
@SirLeafheart sadly I've bin thinking of Trading it for some apparel peices I need but I haven't set anything in mind XD

So you can add all the Familars to the horde if ya want I'll see what other Apperal I might have I know I got some ash lace that i was really disappointed in...

Edit: yeah I got an entire ash lace set besides the claw I believe
@KiteTenjo62

starting: 890 / 1000 gems

late reply is late im sorry

familiars: 37 gems

---

lace: 12k 14k 14k 16k 17k 17k 19k = 121 gems

WIth the lace, you're slightly overpaying xD
@KiteTenjo62

starting: 890 / 1000 gems

late reply is late im sorry

familiars: 37 gems

---

lace: 12k 14k 14k 16k 17k 17k 19k = 121 gems

WIth the lace, you're slightly overpaying xD
mty1nS3.gif
@KiteTenjo62 I could suggest this one: But I sold mine a while ago.. ^^"
@KiteTenjo62 I could suggest this one: But I sold mine a while ago.. ^^"
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake thank you for offering but I actually found one I like! Just working out a deal for it is all :P

@SirLeafheart so would all that be okay for the skin? Although I kinda may or may not have bought some stuff with the cogs beacuse I was worried I'd miss out on em (I've had litterally no motivation to do anything even tho im bored as **** all the time, so like ***) so I currently can replace any I don't have anymorw with gems that I don't have anymore since I've gotten some bites for my off site trades ^^

Yeah I'm at 47 cogs now of the previous 151 so how many gems would cover that gap?
@CrazyCake thank you for offering but I actually found one I like! Just working out a deal for it is all :P

@SirLeafheart so would all that be okay for the skin? Although I kinda may or may not have bought some stuff with the cogs beacuse I was worried I'd miss out on em (I've had litterally no motivation to do anything even tho im bored as **** all the time, so like ***) so I currently can replace any I don't have anymorw with gems that I don't have anymore since I've gotten some bites for my off site trades ^^

Yeah I'm at 47 cogs now of the previous 151 so how many gems would cover that gap?
@KiteTenjo62

Would an additional 60 gems be okay? That on top of the items + familiars + whatever currency should be enough ^^
@KiteTenjo62

Would an additional 60 gems be okay? That on top of the items + familiars + whatever currency should be enough ^^
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart yep that's fine ^^ I'll read back and add everything in a CR for the skin if that's alright ^^
@SirLeafheart yep that's fine ^^ I'll read back and add everything in a CR for the skin if that's alright ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6