Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Accent/Skin For This Boy
1 2 3 4 5 6
@KiteTenjo62 I'd be looking for around 750-800g for it!
@KiteTenjo62 I'd be looking for around 750-800g for it!
kY5nwhE.png
@Pecha I'll think about it while gathering the money the first skin I got offered fits him so much more then that one does, probably beacuse it covers an area of my outfit better then that one does but idk ^^ I'll save for it tho it'll take me a few days
@Pecha I'll think about it while gathering the money the first skin I got offered fits him so much more then that one does, probably beacuse it covers an area of my outfit better then that one does but idk ^^ I'll save for it tho it'll take me a few days
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@KiteTenjo62 any interest in these two?

@KiteTenjo62 any interest in these two?

26811222.png ___________________
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
___________________ ice_2.png
@KiteTenjo62 Sure thing! Just let me know if/when you want to buy it :)
@KiteTenjo62 Sure thing! Just let me know if/when you want to buy it :)
kY5nwhE.png
@xxace I do like the second one, how much is it?
@xxace I do like the second one, how much is it?
@KiteTenjo62 Just 600g for the second one. ^^
@KiteTenjo62 Just 600g for the second one. ^^
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
@xxace hmm I'm not sure which one i want ;-; I'm going to save up money because even if I had my heart set on one I am broke so yeh but I'll save up and hopefully decide between one ^^
@xxace hmm I'm not sure which one i want ;-; I'm going to save up money because even if I had my heart set on one I am broke so yeh but I'll save up and hopefully decide between one ^^
@KiteTenjo62 No problem! Just ping me again when you've decided.
@KiteTenjo62 No problem! Just ping me again when you've decided.
º Kiko º FR+1 º
Alpas Lipi
Boop
Boop
@SirLeafheart
If you still have the skin I've decided I'm gonna buy it ^^ but I need more time to get it per say since the whole event and all... trying to turn a profit off the Currency tho XD plus one more thing can I have you down on it at all or just sraight up 1kg?

@Pecha,@xxace
I've decided to buy sirleafheart's skin it just fits better with my boy ^^ thank ya both for offering tho!
@SirLeafheart
If you still have the skin I've decided I'm gonna buy it ^^ but I need more time to get it per say since the whole event and all... trying to turn a profit off the Currency tho XD plus one more thing can I have you down on it at all or just sraight up 1kg?

@Pecha,@xxace
I've decided to buy sirleafheart's skin it just fits better with my boy ^^ thank ya both for offering tho!
1 2 3 4 5 6