Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Tons of Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pedri
How much would you want for one peace dove, the dryad guise, all tomes and witch apparel then? Also the potions next to the diver crown? o:
@Pedri
How much would you want for one peace dove, the dryad guise, all tomes and witch apparel then? Also the potions next to the diver crown? o:
@FlecksLP

When you say ALL the witch apparel, do you mean everything? As in all that cloaks, staffs, etc., or just certain pieces?
@FlecksLP

When you say ALL the witch apparel, do you mean everything? As in all that cloaks, staffs, etc., or just certain pieces?
Akhilleus.gif
@NEbulacloud
@NEbulacloud
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@FlecksLP

(Sorry for double ping!)

Not including the NotN stuff, as I'm waiting on your reply, your total would be...

Light Tome: 159k
Shadow Tome: 30k
Peace Dove: 27k
Dryad Guise: 15k
Supercharged Alchemist Tools: 25k
Dusklight Alchemist Tools: 80k

For a total of 336k c:
@FlecksLP

(Sorry for double ping!)

Not including the NotN stuff, as I'm waiting on your reply, your total would be...

Light Tome: 159k
Shadow Tome: 30k
Peace Dove: 27k
Dryad Guise: 15k
Supercharged Alchemist Tools: 25k
Dusklight Alchemist Tools: 80k

For a total of 336k c:
Akhilleus.gif
Bump!
Bump!
Akhilleus.gif
@Pedri
Just bought a few other items, so I will only be able to take the guise and supercharged Alchemist tools, if that's alright? Will send a CR as soon as you confirm~
Also, do you know by chance if the dove is a Baldwin item or just retired?
@Pedri
Just bought a few other items, so I will only be able to take the guise and supercharged Alchemist tools, if that's alright? Will send a CR as soon as you confirm~
Also, do you know by chance if the dove is a Baldwin item or just retired?
@FlecksLP

That'll work! Send the CR!

It's neither! It's from the treasure marketplace or chests. It's just a fairly popular item c:
@FlecksLP

That'll work! Send the CR!

It's neither! It's from the treasure marketplace or chests. It's just a fairly popular item c:
Akhilleus.gif
@Pedri

Send!

Oh really? I've just recently discovered the dove, but never saw it in the market place. Thanks for letting me know! c:
@Pedri

Send!

Oh really? I've just recently discovered the dove, but never saw it in the market place. Thanks for letting me know! c:
Akhilleus.gif
@Pedri - Could I pay in treasure?
@Pedri - Could I pay in treasure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7