Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MystikWolf's S&S REOPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Cruxian" date="2023-09-19 23:04:41" ] Hi! Can I get an hour in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? That should be 40k total ^^ [/quote] @Cruxian Yes! I've got you on the list! Edit - I'll do your order later this afternoon! I have some responsibilities to tend to. In the meantime, please let me know if you prefer to pay in advance, or upon receipt of your order! @Amanda Starting your order now!
Cruxian wrote on 2023-09-19 23:04:41:
Hi! Can I get an hour in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? That should be 40k total ^^

@Cruxian

Yes! I've got you on the list!
Edit - I'll do your order later this afternoon! I have some responsibilities to tend to.
In the meantime, please let me know if you prefer to pay in advance, or upon receipt of your order!

@Amanda

Starting your order now!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
[i]Update:[/i] [item=corn snake] Added to Baldwin Quick-Trade! Just send over the necessary materials (no treasure) to re-make it, and you get the lil Noodle right away!
Update:
Corn Snake Added to Baldwin Quick-Trade!
Just send over the necessary materials (no treasure) to re-make it, and you get the lil Noodle right away!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@Cruxian
Starting your order now!

If anyone else would like to be added to the list, feel free to let me know!
I likely won't be able to start any until tomorrow, after this order. But all should be completed within the day!
@Cruxian
Starting your order now!

If anyone else would like to be added to the list, feel free to let me know!
I likely won't be able to start any until tomorrow, after this order. But all should be completed within the day!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@Cruxian

CR incoming! I might have lost track of time LOL. All of the drops are yours to keep though!
@Cruxian

CR incoming! I might have lost track of time LOL. All of the drops are yours to keep though!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
All coli grind orders are complete; anyone who reserves a spot is -next- up!
10kT/15 mins; to be started tomorrow!
All coli grind orders are complete; anyone who reserves a spot is -next- up!
10kT/15 mins; to be started tomorrow!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Taking Coli orders to start tomorrow!
Please send 2-Way CR with payment; I will add drops when your order is complete! If there are too many drops to fit, I'll send another one-way delivery to send the remainder to you.
Price is still 10kT for every 15min increment. That's 40kT for an hour.
Gratuity isn't necessary, but is most certainly appreciated!

I use a stopwatch to keep me on track; any time I step away, I pause it. I'm much too afraid of disappointing someone ^^; ...and will often tack on complimentary time if I feel I might've gone a little slow for one reason or another.

Please include this information;

Stage:
Time:
No more than an hour at a time, please.. you can make another, separate order however.

EDIT - I am offline for the evening and will complete any orders, first come, first serve!
Taking Coli orders to start tomorrow!
Please send 2-Way CR with payment; I will add drops when your order is complete! If there are too many drops to fit, I'll send another one-way delivery to send the remainder to you.
Price is still 10kT for every 15min increment. That's 40kT for an hour.
Gratuity isn't necessary, but is most certainly appreciated!

I use a stopwatch to keep me on track; any time I step away, I pause it. I'm much too afraid of disappointing someone ^^; ...and will often tack on complimentary time if I feel I might've gone a little slow for one reason or another.

Please include this information;

Stage:
Time:
No more than an hour at a time, please.. you can make another, separate order however.

EDIT - I am offline for the evening and will complete any orders, first come, first serve!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf

Crystal pools for an hour? Thanks a bunch!
@MystikWolf

tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
[quote name="Amanda" date="2023-09-21 20:29:24" ] Crystal pools for an hour? Thanks a bunch! [/quote] @Amanda Yes, I'll start this in the morning! Thank you for your order!
Amanda wrote on 2023-09-21 20:29:24:
@Amanda
Yes, I'll start this in the morning! Thank you for your order!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@Amanda; your order is complete! Thank you for your patronage!
@Amanda; your order is complete! Thank you for your patronage!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf

can i get an hour from a venue of your choice in the coli?
@MystikWolf

can i get an hour from a venue of your choice in the coli?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8