Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MystikWolf's S&S REOPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Open to some training and Coliseum grinding upon request :)
Open to some training and Coliseum grinding upon request :)
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
Baldwin brewing service added. <3
Baldwin brewing service added. <3
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
[center][size=5][b]GRAND RE-OPENING[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/682225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6823/682225_350.png[/img][/url] "Wow!! It's been a long time! I can't believe we're back in business!" Cosmic flies around excitedly, his miniature frog friends holding on tightly. "I'll be around if you need any help with anything! Please don't hesitate to get our attention!" [/center]
GRAND RE-OPENING
682225_350.png
"Wow!! It's been a long time! I can't believe we're back in business!" Cosmic flies around excitedly, his miniature frog friends holding on tightly. "I'll be around if you need any help with anything! Please don't hesitate to get our attention!"
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
I'm primarily buying gems! Everything else is also on the table, however!
I'm primarily buying gems! Everything else is also on the table, however!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf

Can I buy an hour(I think 40KT) in the Harpy's Roost?

I just want to collect anything that falls from that area and really dont like grinding it for some reason.
@MystikWolf

I just want to collect anything that falls from that area and really dont like grinding it for some reason.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
[quote name="Amanda" date="2023-09-19 20:21:13" ] @MystikWolf Can I buy an hour(I think 40KT) in the Harpy's Roost? I just want to collect anything that falls from that area and really dont like grinding it for some reason. [/quote] Yes, I can do an hour! Would you like to pay now, or after I'm done? I'm certain I can complete that tonight.
Amanda wrote on 2023-09-19 20:21:13:
@MystikWolf

Yes, I can do an hour!
Would you like to pay now, or after I'm done? I'm certain I can complete that tonight.
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@amanda
Your order is complete!

Thank you so much! Feel free to come again any time!
@amanda
Your order is complete!

Thank you so much! Feel free to come again any time!
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf

can I get an hour the next time your willing to spend time in the coli for the golem workshop? I would give 80kt for it. if thats not enough for the area to you let me know.
@MystikWolf

can I get an hour the next time your willing to spend time in the coli for the golem workshop? I would give 80kt for it. if thats not enough for the area to you let me know.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda

I'm happy too do that tomorrow!
I think 80kT sounds fair. I haven't done any grinding there before, but my Forbidden Portal team should do the trick just fine.
@Amanda

I'm happy too do that tomorrow!
I think 80kT sounds fair. I haven't done any grinding there before, but my Forbidden Portal team should do the trick just fine.
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf Hi! Can I get an hour in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? That should be 40k total ^^
@MystikWolf Hi! Can I get an hour in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? That should be 40k total ^^
My art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8