Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Broken Heartstones (negotiate price)
1 2 3
Just as the title says! Not sure how many I'm gonna buy, I just know that there are none on the AH and I want more. XD

The AH prices are very variable; I bought one for 2000t and there are others for 9000t apiece? So yeah price still negotiable!

Please offer what you consider to be a fair price! There is no LAH, so negotiation is kinda a must. Will offer alternate forms of payment!

Thanks!
Just as the title says! Not sure how many I'm gonna buy, I just know that there are none on the AH and I want more. XD

The AH prices are very variable; I bought one for 2000t and there are others for 9000t apiece? So yeah price still negotiable!

Please offer what you consider to be a fair price! There is no LAH, so negotiation is kinda a must. Will offer alternate forms of payment!

Thanks!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 You mean these? [item=broken heartstone] I actually have 60 of them. Based on their 'sell value', I'd be willing to sell them to you for 8g/kt each. ^^
@ImpossibleJedi4 You mean these? Broken Heartstone

I actually have 60 of them. Based on their 'sell value', I'd be willing to sell them to you for 8g/kt each. ^^
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon
Hmmm... I can't afford all of thhem at that price, let me think about it!
@SenayDragon
Hmmm... I can't afford all of thhem at that price, let me think about it!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Okay. ^^ I'd be willing to trade as well. You have any Eliminates or unhatched eggs? I'd be willing to trade them all for one of those. Oh, or Baldwin materials. I'd trade for those too. :>
@ImpossibleJedi4 Okay. ^^ I'd be willing to trade as well. You have any Eliminates or unhatched eggs? I'd be willing to trade them all for one of those. Oh, or Baldwin materials. I'd trade for those too. :>

Click HERE!
@SenayDragon
I have a noc egg I could tentatively part with, and a ton of rainbow baldwin mats!
@SenayDragon
I have a noc egg I could tentatively part with, and a ton of rainbow baldwin mats!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Well I don't want to take your Noc egg if you're hesitant about it, but I'd be glad to take some Baldwin mats. ^^

I'm mostly in need of purple sludge (LAH 14g each), orange goo (LAH 1g each), and silver muck (LAH 5g each), but I'll take anything really. I can always use more Baldwin mats! ^^

@ImpossibleJedi4 Well I don't want to take your Noc egg if you're hesitant about it, but I'd be glad to take some Baldwin mats. ^^

I'm mostly in need of purple sludge (LAH 14g each), orange goo (LAH 1g each), and silver muck (LAH 5g each), but I'll take anything really. I can always use more Baldwin mats! ^^

Click HERE!
@ImpossibleJedi4 i only have 18 but i could sell them to you for 100t each
@ImpossibleJedi4 i only have 18 but i could sell them to you for 100t each
fzww6al.png
@SenayDragon
Okay when I have a minute I'll see how much purple sludge and orange goo I have!

@chatoyant
100 treasure or 1000 t? :)
@SenayDragon
Okay when I have a minute I'll see how much purple sludge and orange goo I have!

@chatoyant
100 treasure or 1000 t? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 100t seems a reasonable price, since the hoard sell price is 83t and as far as i know they aren't used in any swipp/baldwin recipe. 1000t or anything more would feel kind of like a rip-off to me
@ImpossibleJedi4 100t seems a reasonable price, since the hoard sell price is 83t and as far as i know they aren't used in any swipp/baldwin recipe. 1000t or anything more would feel kind of like a rip-off to me
fzww6al.png
1 2 3