Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@minnylynx
Sorry for getting back to you late, I'm going to pass sorry c;
@minnylynx
Sorry for getting back to you late, I'm going to pass sorry c;
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@minnylynx Going off the lowest prices in the AH, I have enough to but the Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Magma Marauder, Stardust Scholar, and Deadland Disciple. I'll keep collecting though
@minnylynx Going off the lowest prices in the AH, I have enough to but the Sunbeam Soldier, Lightning Lancer, Magma Marauder, Stardust Scholar, and Deadland Disciple. I'll keep collecting though
@Abogado
What are you looking for in exchange?

@Snivy88
That's fine. Have a good Holiday!

@Geminisun
Okay. :3 I'll try to keep a full set aside for you.
@Abogado
What are you looking for in exchange?

@Snivy88
That's fine. Have a good Holiday!

@Geminisun
Okay. :3 I'll try to keep a full set aside for you.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx Thank you so very much!

EDIT: I also got an extra Goodnight Moonlight!
@minnylynx Thank you so very much!

EDIT: I also got an extra Goodnight Moonlight!
@minnylynx
Hi there! How many tablets are you looking for the Jade Roundhorn and Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle? :o
@minnylynx
Hi there! How many tablets are you looking for the Jade Roundhorn and Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle? :o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
How much would 90 immaculate tablets and 1 hewn philosopher's veil get for me? Also, are you still looking for the vista? I can throw in that as well. I'm not quite sure exactly what I want (I will never have enough for those sprites), so I guess you can suggest whatever you'd like ???
How much would 90 immaculate tablets and 1 hewn philosopher's veil get for me? Also, are you still looking for the vista? I can throw in that as well. I'm not quite sure exactly what I want (I will never have enough for those sprites), so I guess you can suggest whatever you'd like ???

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
@minnylynx Hello! I want to buy these. [item=Snowfall Robe][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Ghost Flame Candles] How many tablets do you want to pay?
@minnylynx

Hello! I want to buy these.
Snowfall Robe Gloomwillow Guide Ghost Flame Candles
How many tablets do you want to pay?
tumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko5_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko4_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko3_100.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko2_250.pngtumblr_psudtih8Yj1vjdlgko1_250.png
Hey, guys! Y'all are my last three for this festival. Let's see...

@SnailMuffin
Jade Roundhorns are going for 20g, and Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangles are LAH 100g. Put them together and double for Tablets, about 240 Tabs. You can put the Light Vista or Veil toward that at the Festive Favors booth cost, if you would prefer.

@beckogecko
The Veil is worth 65 Tablets in the Favors shop, so 155 Tablets (or about 78 gems) worth of stuff. You can browse through the pages in this thread to see prices of things people have already asked about or try your favorite things from my list over in the AH to see if they hit that 78g range.

@Reumang
LAH for those items are as follows:
Snowfall Robe = 25g = 50 Tab
Gloomwillow Guide = 55g = 110 Tab
Ghost Flame Candles = 39g = 78 Tab

So if you wanted all of them, that'd be 238 Tablets.
Hey, guys! Y'all are my last three for this festival. Let's see...

@SnailMuffin
Jade Roundhorns are going for 20g, and Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangles are LAH 100g. Put them together and double for Tablets, about 240 Tabs. You can put the Light Vista or Veil toward that at the Festive Favors booth cost, if you would prefer.

@beckogecko
The Veil is worth 65 Tablets in the Favors shop, so 155 Tablets (or about 78 gems) worth of stuff. You can browse through the pages in this thread to see prices of things people have already asked about or try your favorite things from my list over in the AH to see if they hit that 78g range.

@Reumang
LAH for those items are as follows:
Snowfall Robe = 25g = 50 Tab
Gloomwillow Guide = 55g = 110 Tab
Ghost Flame Candles = 39g = 78 Tab

So if you wanted all of them, that'd be 238 Tablets.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx
Okay! I'll send over both festival favors and 125 tablets in a bit. Thank you! :o
@minnylynx
Okay! I'll send over both festival favors and 125 tablets in a bit. Thank you! :o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@minnylynx Yes! I did it! Farmed 834 tablets. It's not too late is it?

Also, so you have a pinglist for when you open again next festival?
@minnylynx Yes! I did it! Farmed 834 tablets. It's not too late is it?

Also, so you have a pinglist for when you open again next festival?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8