Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Minnylynx That would take awhile. I'll try, but don't hold 'em for me.
@Minnylynx That would take awhile. I'll try, but don't hold 'em for me.
From what I’ve tasted
of desire
I hold with those
who favor fire.
@wolfiso
Good luck, and happy Holiday!
@wolfiso
Good luck, and happy Holiday!
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx how much more would the shinning goblin be with the will of ember
@minnylynx how much more would the shinning goblin be with the will of ember
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@DarkDragoness

The Will o' the Ember is 219kT, and the Shining Goblin is 41995t. That's 260995t total. I'd do 240kT.
@DarkDragoness

The Will o' the Ember is 219kT, and the Shining Goblin is 41995t. That's 260995t total. I'd do 240kT.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

@minnylynx ill do 21gems, the vista for will of ember and the light goblin that should be about 240 right
@minnylynx ill do 21gems, the vista for will of ember and the light goblin that should be about 240 right
TwilightforestTG.jpg
@minnylynx

Wind Sprite! o: I'm really interested in it if you wouldn't mind parting with the sprite? I don't have tablets but I have gems and treasure?
@minnylynx

Wind Sprite! o: I'm really interested in it if you wouldn't mind parting with the sprite? I don't have tablets but I have gems and treasure?
@minnylynx It's taking me a long time to farm, anything particular I could get for a big discount?
@minnylynx It's taking me a long time to farm, anything particular I could get for a big discount?
@MinnyLynx
I have Bring the Eclispe, Would that be fair for a Butterfly's Kiss? If not, I can also nab you a Vista.
@MinnyLynx
I have Bring the Eclispe, Would that be fair for a Butterfly's Kiss? If not, I can also nab you a Vista.
@minnylynx

I am finished! I'll go ahead and send a CR- it's Bring on the Eclipse, Solar Protection, and 230 Immaculate Tablets, right? ^-^
@minnylynx

I am finished! I'll go ahead and send a CR- it's Bring on the Eclipse, Solar Protection, and 230 Immaculate Tablets, right? ^-^
bnskTgX.png
@DarkDragoness
No thank you. I'm out.

@Harmonywish
Wind Sprites are going for 2400g/2410000t. Maaaaaybe! I love the little guy, but I already Awakened him. He's just chilling in a Vault. :x

@Geminisun
I'd rather keep them than significantly discount them. There's obviously a fair amount of demand.

@Nightfleet
Sure, I'm good with that. I'll start a CR.
@DarkDragoness
No thank you. I'm out.

@Harmonywish
Wind Sprites are going for 2400g/2410000t. Maaaaaybe! I love the little guy, but I already Awakened him. He's just chilling in a Vault. :x

@Geminisun
I'd rather keep them than significantly discount them. There's obviously a fair amount of demand.

@Nightfleet
Sure, I'm good with that. I'll start a CR.
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8