Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Baldwin mats [W] melters
1 2 3 4 5
@OnABadBet

Yep!

I also made a spreadsheet so you can see what the stuff came out to before I send it back over. ^-^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Jz1mzQwSssZXWwRVPtfLWzDdgReSbD9zfHUZm7pddk/edit?usp=sharing
@OnABadBet

Yep!

I also made a spreadsheet so you can see what the stuff came out to before I send it back over. ^-^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Jz1mzQwSssZXWwRVPtfLWzDdgReSbD9zfHUZm7pddk/edit?usp=sharing
@RGXiumin that is honestly so cool?? I'm so envious of people who are organized, lmao. Sending some stuff your way! c:
@RGXiumin that is honestly so cool?? I'm so envious of people who are organized, lmao. Sending some stuff your way! c:
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
@OnABadBet
I have 11 mats for you!
@OnABadBet
I have 11 mats for you!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@OnABadBet I would love to brew for you if you're still looking! I'm currently brewing tablets, but I can reduce some familiars or apparel items for you :3
@OnABadBet I would love to brew for you if you're still looking! I'm currently brewing tablets, but I can reduce some familiars or apparel items for you :3
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@OnaBadbet
I have all of this stuff. Know LAH for any of them?
k9NYWOe.jpg
@OnaBadbet
I have all of this stuff. Know LAH for any of them?
k9NYWOe.jpg
ljGEvKm.png
@Avirein I'll happily buy them ^^ any preference for gems or treasure?

@Calixia that'd be awesome! Just confirming it's still okay before I send some over! Is there a specific amount you'd like me to send?

@Duskflame sorry, this thread is for melters and spare mats at 1k per material, not LAH. Thank you anyway.
@Avirein I'll happily buy them ^^ any preference for gems or treasure?

@Calixia that'd be awesome! Just confirming it's still okay before I send some over! Is there a specific amount you'd like me to send?

@Duskflame sorry, this thread is for melters and spare mats at 1k per material, not LAH. Thank you anyway.
@OnABadBet I can reduce things for you? I could do it 10 at a time as that's easiest for me but I'm happy to do it anyway really
@OnABadBet I can reduce things for you? I could do it 10 at a time as that's easiest for me but I'm happy to do it anyway really
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary sure thing, I'll send some over ^^ I appreciate it!
@Revolutionary sure thing, I'll send some over ^^ I appreciate it!
@OnABadBet
Treasure's fine!
@OnABadBet
Treasure's fine!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Looking for more melters!
Looking for more melters!