Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ h ] Aywas [ w ] FR
1 2 3 4 5
@Eurus ::

Aaah, Skepna . . . they're a little more pricy since they're a completely unique gold custom, so they're more for offer rather than a set price ; u;

Last time I looked into offers for him he was at a ballpark of around 6o-7o GP since he's 1oo% unique, but I haven't checked in a long while since

Not sure if you're looking to offer gems / treasure / items, but yeah ( / v \ ) ;;
@Eurus ::

Aaah, Skepna . . . they're a little more pricy since they're a completely unique gold custom, so they're more for offer rather than a set price ; u;

Last time I looked into offers for him he was at a ballpark of around 6o-7o GP since he's 1oo% unique, but I haven't checked in a long while since

Not sure if you're looking to offer gems / treasure / items, but yeah ( / v \ ) ;;
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
What is your gem to gp rate?
Also I can do gems, tr, or items.
Interesting items I have; WC Scrolls, some first year festival skins, usermade skins.
@Hex
What is your gem to gp rate?
Also I can do gems, tr, or items.
Interesting items I have; WC Scrolls, some first year festival skins, usermade skins.
@eurus ::

1ooG:1GP since both are USD based - I'm interested to know which first year skins and usermade you own though, since I collect quite a bit. Any other items may work as well !

1ooG:1GP since both are USD based - I'm interested to know which first year skins and usermade you own though, since I collect quite a bit. Any other items may work as well !
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
I have;
Brightshine Festival: Inner Glow, Lightkeeper,
Thundercrack Festival: Stormlight, Reactor,
Flameforger Festival: Fallout, Molten Flow, Volcanic Dust, Seraphim, Scorched Forest
Starfall Festival: Starflight, Mind Over Matter, Runesinger, Dusty Nebulae, Crystalline,
Riot of Rot: Skine and Bones, Contagion, Muscles, Fungus Fae, Plaguetouch, Pestarzt,
Rockbreakers Festival: Megalith, Polished Malachite, Refraction, Terra Cotta, Geotransfigure, Boulder Opal, Stonecarver, Stone Sentinel, Turquoise Veins, Wasteland
Ice Festival: Frozen Together, Pearlescent Glacier, Icicle, Winterborn, Icefield, Glacial, Icecore

Not sure if you want beyond that because there is more first year skins but these are all the 2013 ones I have.
Also keep in mind that some of these early ones can get expensive.
I have;
Brightshine Festival: Inner Glow, Lightkeeper,
Thundercrack Festival: Stormlight, Reactor,
Flameforger Festival: Fallout, Molten Flow, Volcanic Dust, Seraphim, Scorched Forest
Starfall Festival: Starflight, Mind Over Matter, Runesinger, Dusty Nebulae, Crystalline,
Riot of Rot: Skine and Bones, Contagion, Muscles, Fungus Fae, Plaguetouch, Pestarzt,
Rockbreakers Festival: Megalith, Polished Malachite, Refraction, Terra Cotta, Geotransfigure, Boulder Opal, Stonecarver, Stone Sentinel, Turquoise Veins, Wasteland
Ice Festival: Frozen Together, Pearlescent Glacier, Icicle, Winterborn, Icefield, Glacial, Icecore

Not sure if you want beyond that because there is more first year skins but these are all the 2013 ones I have.
Also keep in mind that some of these early ones can get expensive.

no worries about the price - I have most of the early skins and am aware of how costly they are, I just very much enjoy having pares in case I want to spoil friends hah

Let's see though . . .

Ones that I'm somewhat interested in are ::
+ Crystalline
+ Megalith
+ Winterborn

no worries about the price - I have most of the early skins and am aware of how costly they are, I just very much enjoy having pares in case I want to spoil friends hah

Let's see though . . .

Ones that I'm somewhat interested in are ::
+ Crystalline
+ Megalith
+ Winterborn
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@hex
Well going by AH prices and then going under the lowest pricing.
Crystalline; 4500gems
Megalith; 3000gems
Winterborn; 600gems
That's 8100 gems or 81gp I think.
Would you do those three for the pet?
@hex
Well going by AH prices and then going under the lowest pricing.
Crystalline; 4500gems
Megalith; 3000gems
Winterborn; 600gems
That's 8100 gems or 81gp I think.
Would you do those three for the pet?

hhhhhhhh it's definitely tempting . . . I'll have to think about it since I do have difficultly accepting pure skin trades since they don't sell well if the need comes

def interested though, but need some time to consider it owo

hhhhhhhh it's definitely tempting . . . I'll have to think about it since I do have difficultly accepting pure skin trades since they don't sell well if the need comes

def interested though, but need some time to consider it owo
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
@Hex
Take out winterborn out of the deal and I could add 1000gems instead.
@Hex
Take out winterborn out of the deal and I could add 1000gems instead.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
okay, yeah I can't say no to that - those are two lovely skins ( / v \ ) ;;
shoot me your aywas name and I can initiate the trade on that side, aaaaaah

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
okay, yeah I can't say no to that - those are two lovely skins ( / v \ ) ;;
shoot me your aywas name and I can initiate the trade on that side, aaaaaah
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........