Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 146 147
Sent!
Sent!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintsSC sending in 4 fams for: [item=satin pocketmouse]+[item=basilisk]+[item=bluefin charger]+[item=cockatrice]
@wolfprintsSC sending in 4 fams for:

Satin Pocketmouse + Basilisk + Bluefin Charger + Cockatrice
@Kiipho As listed in the instructions, please do not start the CR. Let me confirm that the familiars are still available, and keep track of my inventory. In the future please also list in the post the familiar you are offering in trade, so I can confirm they are all eligible.
@Kiipho As listed in the instructions, please do not start the CR. Let me confirm that the familiars are still available, and keep track of my inventory. In the future please also list in the post the familiar you are offering in trade, so I can confirm they are all eligible.
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Hello! Would you trade your Dryad, Painted Centaur, Quillrunner and Granite Thresher...

For my Grassland Skira, Roving Lionsnake, Palefoot Tadhop and Buttercup Strangler?
@WolfprintsSC

Hello! Would you trade your Dryad, Painted Centaur, Quillrunner and Granite Thresher...

For my Grassland Skira, Roving Lionsnake, Palefoot Tadhop and Buttercup Strangler?
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
Hello can i trade my [item=steelhound] for your [item=scrapmetal tracker]?
Hello can i trade my Steelhound for your Scrapmetal Tracker ?
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Sent
Sent
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I'd have [item=Silky Webwing][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Paradise Zalis] I'd like to have these, please :3c [item=Crested River Flight][item=Granite Thresher][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Mossy Cerdae]
I'd have
Silky Webwing Blooming Strangler Highfin Sea Serpent Paradise Zalis

I'd like to have these, please :3c
Crested River Flight Granite Thresher Greater Sandstrike Mossy Cerdae
4317f53a1c3920ff54298efe4c9286b66f2fe1ab.png
22 new familiars are now available for trade! Full list of available familiars is on the first page. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] [item=Blooming Strangler][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Buttercup Strangler][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Grassland Skira][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Brown River Flight][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Sewer Toridae][item=Shale Thresher][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Petal Jumper][item=Zalis][item=Geartoggle Smith][item=Steelhound] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img] @Phatcat @Lynz @CrashingCyclone @patrolkitty @SpaceSnake @Freefire @FlightRising10k @lapras131 @Starwindrider @Gynore @Serpentinite @sweetapppp @frameofreality @SmrTim @TheSunsIllusion
22 new familiars are now available for trade! Full list of available familiars is on the first page.

4DfRBUJ.png

Blooming Strangler Serthis Potionmaster Blue Dragon Reef Snail Centaur Berserker Venomblade Assassin Buttercup Strangler Palefoot Tadhop Grassland Skira Raptorik Herder Roving Lionsnake Highfin Sea Serpent Oceansurf Magus Brown River Flight Maren Shark Hunter Sewer Toridae Shale Thresher Basalt Vent Hop Paradise Zalis Petal Jumper Zalis Geartoggle Smith Steelhound

4DfRBUJ.png

@Phatcat @Lynz @CrashingCyclone @patrolkitty @SpaceSnake @Freefire @FlightRising10k @lapras131 @Starwindrider @Gynore @Serpentinite @sweetapppp @frameofreality @SmrTim @TheSunsIllusion
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Heya Wolf! I'd like to take these... [item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Shale Thresher][item=Geartoggle Smith][item=Steelhound] Here's 5 not in your list... [item=Centaur Archer][item=Construction Mith][item=Magma Runner][item=Silky Webwing][item=Rabid Grinfin] Thank you!
Heya Wolf! I'd like to take these...

Roving Lionsnake Black Iron Creeper Shale Thresher Geartoggle Smith Steelhound

Here's 5 not in your list...

Centaur Archer Construction Mith Magma Runner Silky Webwing Rabid Grinfin

Thank you!
Trading Melted Materials
nyk#24977-DV
Ahoy, can I get [item = petal jumper][item = centaur berserker] for my [item = sunset lasher][item = crimson reef snail]
Ahoy, can I get Petal Jumper Centaur Berserker for my Sunset Lasher Crimson Reef Snail
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 146 147