Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Training Fields 2 familiar exchange
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63
@Yay @aremine Sure! :D
@Yay @aremine Sure! :D
UEKFohX.png
@Twizz if you are still interested, I'd love to trade you the Frosted Pockemouse for the Webwing Alpha
@Twizz if you are still interested, I'd love to trade you the Frosted Pockemouse for the Webwing Alpha
AJOkDLK.png
[quote name="HummingbirdColor" date=2017-05-01 06:23:21] Just posting this here already so it'll be easier to keep eye on what i have and not xD Have: [item=mith bruiser][item=silky webwing]/ All Field I and other coli's And in just incase if someone want to trade for geen lace apparel: none atm Need: [item=brown-spotted mith][item=ragepuff] [/quote]
HummingbirdColor wrote on 2017-05-01:
Just posting this here already so it'll be easier to keep eye on what i have and not xD

Have:
Mith Bruiser Silky Webwing / All Field I and other coli's
And in just incase if someone want to trade for geen lace apparel:
none atm

Need:
Brown-Spotted Mith Ragepuff
+9 FR time
@Cov

I have a Webwing Alpha I can trade for your Frosted Pocketmouse- if you're okay with that, just send me a CR! (:
@Cov

I have a Webwing Alpha I can trade for your Frosted Pocketmouse- if you're okay with that, just send me a CR! (:
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Have: [item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Silky Webwing] Want: [item=Brown-Spotted Mith]
Have:
Ceanothus Brawler Mith Bruiser Webwing Alpha Frosted Pocketmouse Silky Webwing

Want:
Brown-Spotted Mith
UzQhxsx.png
@Philli I'd be happy to trade my Ceanothus Brawler for your Satin Pocketmouse if you're interested? :3
@Philli I'd be happy to trade my Ceanothus Brawler for your Satin Pocketmouse if you're interested? :3
UJXttDL.png
[b]Updated Inventory[/b] [b]Have (II)[/b] [item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Chipskink] [item=Green Lace Wristlet] [b]Want:[/b] [item=Ragepuff] [item=Sweetpuff] [item=Vista: Training Fields II]
Updated Inventory

Have (II)
Frosted Pocketmouse Chipskink
Green Lace Wristlet

Want:
Ragepuff Sweetpuff
Vista: Training Fields II
450d8ec78879caf82f9a7e79834399f3c8b0217c.png
Have:
Satin Pocketmouse

Want:
Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha Bluelight Chipskink

Green Lace Collar Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Ribbons

Have:
Satin Pocketmouse

Want:
Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha Bluelight Chipskink

Green Lace Collar Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Ribbons

NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@FrightMaster My Sweetpuff for your Chipskink?

@FrightMaster My Sweetpuff for your Chipskink?

UJXttDL.png
@serigalamenarik
sorry, i just traded it!
@serigalamenarik
sorry, i just traded it!
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 62 63