Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Cuddleh

^^ Until the end of this week? c: I'll be leaving the site then.
@Cuddleh

^^ Until the end of this week? c: I'll be leaving the site then.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

That's fair! I'll make sure I have everything sorted out by sometime Friday :D
@silverdrake

That's fair! I'll make sure I have everything sorted out by sometime Friday :D
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
I'm too lazy to sort through your bestiary, do you have any familiars from past Water festivals? And how much for an Ethreal Trickster, Drifwood Baron, Leafy Seadragon and Glossy Duskrat?
@silverdrake
I'm too lazy to sort through your bestiary, do you have any familiars from past Water festivals? And how much for an Ethreal Trickster, Drifwood Baron, Leafy Seadragon and Glossy Duskrat?
@Nightfleet

I do! I have the Water Bear and Water Acolyte which are 15g & 25g respectively.

For the four you've listed, the respective prices are: 110g, 250g, 60g(the skin, right?) & 35g.

My G:T ratio is 1:900. :)
@Nightfleet

I do! I have the Water Bear and Water Acolyte which are 15g & 25g respectively.

For the four you've listed, the respective prices are: 110g, 250g, 60g(the skin, right?) & 35g.

My G:T ratio is 1:900. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I don't have much treasure or gems, so I think I'll take the Wavebreak Snarler(Water Bear). Can you set up a CR?
I don't have much treasure or gems, so I think I'll take the Wavebreak Snarler(Water Bear). Can you set up a CR?
@Nightfleet

Sure! ^^
@Nightfleet

Sure! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Could I tentatively ask a price for Dracolich WC M? (I'm saving my gems right now, but I do have treasure/scrolls if that interests you. If not, it's fine ^^)

Do you also by any chance have Scondary Gene: Butterfly? (It's what I'm trying to hoard my gems for ;v;) or Breed Change: Skydancer?
@silverdrake Could I tentatively ask a price for Dracolich WC M? (I'm saving my gems right now, but I do have treasure/scrolls if that interests you. If not, it's fine ^^)

Do you also by any chance have Scondary Gene: Butterfly? (It's what I'm trying to hoard my gems for ;v;) or Breed Change: Skydancer?
JBEajtP.gif
@Quinineer

1kg? Treasure/scrolls is fine. ^^

Ah, sadly I do not have either. ;v;
@Quinineer

1kg? Treasure/scrolls is fine. ^^

Ah, sadly I do not have either. ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake What's your gem/treasure and scroll ratio? Apologies in advance if I decline, because I dislike my numbers to drop below a certain point ;v;

Any chance you have other gene scrolls? (projects are looming on the horizon, but I like my options open...)
@silverdrake What's your gem/treasure and scroll ratio? Apologies in advance if I decline, because I dislike my numbers to drop below a certain point ;v;

Any chance you have other gene scrolls? (projects are looming on the horizon, but I like my options open...)
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41