Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Jessaboo's leveling service[OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
I'm constantly in the coli so I decided to make a leveling service for those in need. My lair needs more space so I thought this might help with that. Prices are still being adjusted so if it's too high I understand.

Rules:

*Repeated customers ordering 2 or more dragon(s) to be leveled will receive a 20% discount with order
*Newbies get 10% off up to level 10.

*Currently only working with 2 level 25's to train your dragons

*Training could take up to a few weeks depending on family stuff

*Training 3-15 takes maybe a day or so

*User may pick up dragon at any time(even if desired level isn't reached)

*Will accept collateral

*This takes time so please be patient with me; I'll try my best but if you are not patient please find someone else to do it for you

*Prices can be haggled

*Only accepting treasure, gems, and wishlist items at the moment*

*Stats and stones will be left untouched Please look at Culex's guide on my profile to do it yourself.

*Dropped items are mine unless you need or want specific items

Leveling:
1-10 - 2kt per level(18kt)
11-14- 7kt(21k)
15-19 - 14kt(56k)
20-25 - 21kt(105k)Closed for orders after level 19
Code:
Order Form: Username: What level would you like your dragon to be trained to?: Type of payment: Any certain items you'd like while i'm in coli? (If you want any specific items they will be for sale at a discounted price: Any questions?

Reserved slots:

Waitlist:
I'm constantly in the coli so I decided to make a leveling service for those in need. My lair needs more space so I thought this might help with that. Prices are still being adjusted so if it's too high I understand.

Rules:

*Repeated customers ordering 2 or more dragon(s) to be leveled will receive a 20% discount with order
*Newbies get 10% off up to level 10.

*Currently only working with 2 level 25's to train your dragons

*Training could take up to a few weeks depending on family stuff

*Training 3-15 takes maybe a day or so

*User may pick up dragon at any time(even if desired level isn't reached)

*Will accept collateral

*This takes time so please be patient with me; I'll try my best but if you are not patient please find someone else to do it for you

*Prices can be haggled

*Only accepting treasure, gems, and wishlist items at the moment*

*Stats and stones will be left untouched Please look at Culex's guide on my profile to do it yourself.

*Dropped items are mine unless you need or want specific items

Leveling:
1-10 - 2kt per level(18kt)
11-14- 7kt(21k)
15-19 - 14kt(56k)
20-25 - 21kt(105k)Closed for orders after level 19
Code:
Order Form: Username: What level would you like your dragon to be trained to?: Type of payment: Any certain items you'd like while i'm in coli? (If you want any specific items they will be for sale at a discounted price: Any questions?

Reserved slots:

Waitlist:
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
[b]Current Orders[/b]: [b]Finished orders:[/b] 1. refractal (training to level 25) - [b]Finished training[/b] - Status: Level 25 2. Azerothian - Level 19 -25([b]Finished[/b]) Status: Level 25 3. Wobbitt -Leveling Medusa 20-25 ([b]Finished training[/b]) Status: 25 4. Wobbitt - Level 13-25 Status: Level 25 5. TinyGayTiefling - level 8-16[b]Finished[/b] Status: Level 16 6. Banguela -[b]Level 3-19[/b] Status: Level 19 [b]Wishlist[/b]: [u]Genes:[/u] [item=Primary gene: Starmap] [item=Secondary gene: Constellation][Item=Primary gene: Wasp][item=Secondary gene: Bee] [u]Familiars[/u] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Enamored swan] [item=Glasswing flutter] [item=Cherry Blossom caterpillar] [u]Skins & Apparel[/u] Apparel: [Item=Silver Sylvan Wings] +other Sylvan apparel [u]Skins & Accents;[/u] [skin=6469] [item=Skin: Abyss Striker] [item=Accent: Icy Noct Core] [item=Accent: Cosmic Dream] [item=Accent: From the Observatory] [item=Skin: Mystical Glow] [item=Skin: Arcane Elemental] [item=Skin: Starflight] [item=Skin: Constellation][item=Skin: Starlit Arcanist][item=Skin: Blue Ripple]
Current Orders:

Finished orders:
1. refractal (training to level 25) - Finished training

2. Azerothian - Level 19 -25(Finished)

3. Wobbitt -Leveling Medusa 20-25 (Finished training)

4. Wobbitt - Level 13-25

5. TinyGayTiefling - level 8-16Finished

6. Banguela -Level 3-19

Wishlist:

Genes:

Primary Gene: Starmap Secondary Gene: Constellation Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee

Familiars

Ice Sprite Arcane Sprite Candycane Xolo Enamored Swan Glasswing Flutter Cherry Blossom Caterpillar

Skins & Apparel

Apparel:

Silver Sylvan Wings +other Sylvan apparel

Skins & Accents;

Skin: Abyss Striker Accent: Icy Noct Core Accent: Cosmic Dream Accent: From the Observatory Skin: Mystical Glow Skin: Arcane Elemental Skin: Starflight Skin: Constellation Skin: Starlit Arcanist Skin: Blue Ripple

Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo
Would you take one Spines as payment for leveling a dragon from 1-25? Also, what's your estimated time taken for the leveling?
@Jessaboo
Would you take one Spines as payment for leveling a dragon from 1-25? Also, what's your estimated time taken for the leveling?
2T2Y2ID.png
@refractal, yes I would take that as payment.
As for time if I'm constantly in the coli and my laptop doesn't lag it might take a few days to a week.
It takes a lot of time to do this :)

Also if you want your dragon back at any time I can understand.
@refractal, yes I would take that as payment.
As for time if I'm constantly in the coli and my laptop doesn't lag it might take a few days to a week.
It takes a lot of time to do this :)

Also if you want your dragon back at any time I can understand.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo

No worries about the time! Just wanted to check. I'm not in any particular hurry because the dragon I want leveled is a venerable 4hrs old right now :P In that case, could I reserve a training slot with you starting next week?
@Jessaboo

No worries about the time! Just wanted to check. I'm not in any particular hurry because the dragon I want leveled is a venerable 4hrs old right now :P In that case, could I reserve a training slot with you starting next week?
2T2Y2ID.png
@refractal, sure thing I'll add you in for a reserved slot. :)
Shoot me a message whenever you are ready.
@refractal, sure thing I'll add you in for a reserved slot. :)
Shoot me a message whenever you are ready.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo Onnnn second thoughts I found another derg I want leveled >.>; Could I CR her over now?
@Jessaboo Onnnn second thoughts I found another derg I want leveled >.>; Could I CR her over now?
2T2Y2ID.png
@refractal, sure thing :)

Every 5 levels I work on i'll post a status above next to your name to let you know what level it's on :)
@refractal, sure thing :)

Every 5 levels I work on i'll post a status above next to your name to let you know what level it's on :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo Great, thanks!
@Jessaboo Great, thanks!
2T2Y2ID.png
@Jessaboo

Hiya! Are you taking more orders right now?
@Jessaboo

Hiya! Are you taking more orders right now?
1 2 3 4 5