Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Jessaboo's leveling service[OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
@Jessaboo

Hello, I need 2 dragons leveled to 25, one is lvl 20, the other lvl15 or lvl17 still undecided

I have a ripple gene, and treasure to make up the difference should there be some.

This however is a concern, can you elaborate plz?

*Must pick up dragon when desired level is reached; If dragon is not picked up in a full 24 hours(when I contact you) it belongs to me(unless we have talked) and I have the right to keep it

I check fr daily, however in a same manner you cant promise you'll finish leveling the dragon by xx date coz life might happen, I also cant promise I will always check fr, I might be in a car accident or whatever, I cant really control those things, you know

Order Form:

Username: Wobbitt
How many dragons are being leveled: 2
What level would you like your dragon to be trained to?: 25
Type of payment gene+t
@Jessaboo

Hello, I need 2 dragons leveled to 25, one is lvl 20, the other lvl15 or lvl17 still undecided

I have a ripple gene, and treasure to make up the difference should there be some.

This however is a concern, can you elaborate plz?

*Must pick up dragon when desired level is reached; If dragon is not picked up in a full 24 hours(when I contact you) it belongs to me(unless we have talked) and I have the right to keep it

I check fr daily, however in a same manner you cant promise you'll finish leveling the dragon by xx date coz life might happen, I also cant promise I will always check fr, I might be in a car accident or whatever, I cant really control those things, you know

Order Form:

Username: Wobbitt
How many dragons are being leveled: 2
What level would you like your dragon to be trained to?: 25
Type of payment gene+t
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
Hi @Wobbitt, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm still working on some stuff so please ignore that. I need to re do some stuff.
Also I hope you understand I'm currently only leveling up one dragon at a time as doing two dragons at a time takes longer. I hope that is okay.
Hi @Wobbitt, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm still working on some stuff so please ignore that. I need to re do some stuff.
Also I hope you understand I'm currently only leveling up one dragon at a time as doing two dragons at a time takes longer. I hope that is okay.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo

ofc its ok, I'd like to start with lvl 20 then if possible?
@Jessaboo

ofc its ok, I'd like to start with lvl 20 then if possible?
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Jessaboo

Hey I have a Tertiary Gene: Lace scroll. How many levels would that get me?

I am looking to try and get one dragon to lvl 25.
@Jessaboo

Hey I have a Tertiary Gene: Lace scroll. How many levels would that get me?

I am looking to try and get one dragon to lvl 25.
rQOco4e.png99D28Ew.gif jqUroFl.gifE3qjBsS.png
Hi @Shumana, if starting from level 1 it would get you to about level 21-22 :)
Hi @Shumana, if starting from level 1 it would get you to about level 21-22 :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Superblox

Pinging myself so that I can find this later. I'm interested in trying this out soon ^.^
@Superblox

Pinging myself so that I can find this later. I'm interested in trying this out soon ^.^
hey is this still open?
hey is this still open?
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
Hi @BofaSofa, it hasn't been lately as I have been very busy but I may reopen it soon.
Hi @BofaSofa, it hasn't been lately as I have been very busy but I may reopen it soon.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
As I now have time on my hands this is officially back open.
As I now have time on my hands this is officially back open.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo What would you charge to level a level 15 to 25?
@Jessaboo What would you charge to level a level 15 to 25?
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
1 2 3 4 5