Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel/Gene/familiars/UMAs +
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180
:D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Darlnim

Hello! I'm interested in all 30 of your purple sludge and your 10 blue goo. Would you take 550g for all of it? Or if you'd prefer trading, I've got some of the fest skins and non-fest apparel on your wishlist plus I could make a capsule gene. Just let me know!

@Darlnim

Hello! I'm interested in all 30 of your purple sludge and your 10 blue goo. Would you take 550g for all of it? Or if you'd prefer trading, I've got some of the fest skins and non-fest apparel on your wishlist plus I could make a capsule gene. Just let me know!

Gj97yvC.png
@gracegraceplant

Hello! I value 30 Purple Sludge 540g (LAH @18g) & 10 Blue Goo 100g (LAH @10g). And I'm more interested in trading right now. Please let me know what you have :D
@gracegraceplant

Hello! I value 30 Purple Sludge 540g (LAH @18g) & 10 Blue Goo 100g (LAH @10g). And I'm more interested in trading right now. Please let me know what you have :D
@Darlnim

That sounds reasonable and if it comes down to it, I'm more interested in the sludge than the goo, though I'd like both. If you're willing to hold stuff, I can have a capsule gene done late tomorrow (LAH 260g). Other than that (all at LAH):

I can offer one each of any of the grasp apparel from last NoTN (except the onyx)
Crystalcourt Halo - 65g
Crystalcourt Cascades - 50g
Sunlit Kelpie Mane - 185g
Accent: Rotrock Roots - 30g
Accent: Por Fin - 90g
Accent: Cosmic Trail - 100g
Accent: Starmalade - 70g
Skin: Aberration - 50g
Skin: Call of Spirits - 40g
Accent: DeepSea Dweller - 100g
Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie - 100g
Dapplemane Deceiver - 90g
Laybrush Larcenist - 325g
Fairy Octopus - 200g

This is getting long and that's most of the highlights, though I do have some other stuff on your list (especially familiars). Please let me know if anything interests you, but I'm heading to bed so I'll be delayed in responding!
@Darlnim

That sounds reasonable and if it comes down to it, I'm more interested in the sludge than the goo, though I'd like both. If you're willing to hold stuff, I can have a capsule gene done late tomorrow (LAH 260g). Other than that (all at LAH):

I can offer one each of any of the grasp apparel from last NoTN (except the onyx)
Crystalcourt Halo - 65g
Crystalcourt Cascades - 50g
Sunlit Kelpie Mane - 185g
Accent: Rotrock Roots - 30g
Accent: Por Fin - 90g
Accent: Cosmic Trail - 100g
Accent: Starmalade - 70g
Skin: Aberration - 50g
Skin: Call of Spirits - 40g
Accent: DeepSea Dweller - 100g
Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie - 100g
Dapplemane Deceiver - 90g
Laybrush Larcenist - 325g
Fairy Octopus - 200g

This is getting long and that's most of the highlights, though I do have some other stuff on your list (especially familiars). Please let me know if anything interests you, but I'm heading to bed so I'll be delayed in responding!
Gj97yvC.png
@gracegraceplant I'm willing to trade my sludge & goo for [item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Dapplemane Deceiver][item=][item=][item=][item=] [skin=28198][skin=27792][skin=27789][skin=27793][skin=28206][skin=26640][skin=26341](LAH 55kt)[skin=27213] If it's okay to you, please send me a CR whenever you can :D
@gracegraceplant

I'm willing to trade my sludge & goo for
Crystalcourt Halo Crystalcourt Cascades Dapplemane Deceiver
(LAH 55kt)

If it's okay to you, please send me a CR whenever you can :D
@Darlnim
Hi there! Would you be interested in trading an unhatched light egg for your Leafy Gladeboughs?
@Darlnim
Hi there! Would you be interested in trading an unhatched light egg for your Leafy Gladeboughs?
3qgEle3.png
@Darlnim I’ve got a Swamp Kelpie Mane, interested in yellow goo and orange sludge. What do you value them at? :D
@Darlnim I’ve got a Swamp Kelpie Mane, interested in yellow goo and orange sludge. What do you value them at? :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@CelestialSprites

I'm so tempted to trade them, but I think I need to keep them for other fest. stuffs. Thank you for the offer though!

@SeiyreSlash

Hello! Swamp Kelpie Mane's LAH is 60606t (60g) and Yellow Goo is @2g, Orange Sludge is @1g. :D
@CelestialSprites

I'm so tempted to trade them, but I think I need to keep them for other fest. stuffs. Thank you for the offer though!

@SeiyreSlash

Hello! Swamp Kelpie Mane's LAH is 60606t (60g) and Yellow Goo is @2g, Orange Sludge is @1g. :D
@Darlnim
Np! Good luck with your sales!
@Darlnim
Np! Good luck with your sales!
3qgEle3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 179 180