Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] notn stuff for non-notn fams etc
1 2 3 4 5
@Sysirauta I've just managed to farm a snow streak and riptide clipper but other than that, I'm so up for this ♥

Here's the math I worked out:
Runic bat (7500)
cloud chaser (4500)
squall rasa (3500)
blackwing croaker (2500)
marbled jester (7500)
kelp tender (4000)
mimic buttersnake (17500)
corudum chameleon (5000)
sentinel mith (5000)
Steelhound (12000)
proto manticore (2500)
mantled foo (8750)
maren warlock (4000)
Wendigo (12500)

TOTAL 96,750t
The current LAH price for chests is 17000t, so I was up for giving you 7 strange chests which = 105,000t?

I have 4 chests currently, just need to grind for 3 more :) If you're up for this start the CR and I'll complete it when I'm done :) ♥
@Sysirauta I've just managed to farm a snow streak and riptide clipper but other than that, I'm so up for this ♥

Here's the math I worked out:
Runic bat (7500)
cloud chaser (4500)
squall rasa (3500)
blackwing croaker (2500)
marbled jester (7500)
kelp tender (4000)
mimic buttersnake (17500)
corudum chameleon (5000)
sentinel mith (5000)
Steelhound (12000)
proto manticore (2500)
mantled foo (8750)
maren warlock (4000)
Wendigo (12500)

TOTAL 96,750t
The current LAH price for chests is 17000t, so I was up for giving you 7 strange chests which = 105,000t?

I have 4 chests currently, just need to grind for 3 more :) If you're up for this start the CR and I'll complete it when I'm done :) ♥
@BianchaJo
Let's say 5 chests is enough, really. x> I can start CR now yes.
@BianchaJo
Let's say 5 chests is enough, really. x> I can start CR now yes.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@CanesGalactica
Sure send a CR :)
@CanesGalactica
Sure send a CR :)
@Sysirauta You're being so generous! If you ever want a free hatchling from my hatchery, let me know ♥
@Sysirauta You're being so generous! If you ever want a free hatchling from my hatchery, let me know ♥
@Rionach I'll swap the greatshell and spellbound golem for 1 chest :)
@Rionach I'll swap the greatshell and spellbound golem for 1 chest :)
@BianchaJo I have a Harlequin Stagwing and Goliath Mountain Beetle. Would you swap for your Ball-jointed bogsneak, living luminance, enchanted armaments, and ultramel amphithere?
@BianchaJo I have a Harlequin Stagwing and Goliath Mountain Beetle. Would you swap for your Ball-jointed bogsneak, living luminance, enchanted armaments, and ultramel amphithere?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
993.png 10203.png 21385.png
FR +0
I hoard plants
@Kururin
I've just bought a harlequin stagwing, but I am interested in your goliath mountain beetle.
The beetle is currently 7kt in the AH so I would trade you one of the ones you listed, as they're all worth a similar price :) If you're up for it send a Cr :)

@angrydragonlady I'll trade my crystal carrier for your ringlet amphithere :) Just send a CR
@Kururin
I've just bought a harlequin stagwing, but I am interested in your goliath mountain beetle.
The beetle is currently 7kt in the AH so I would trade you one of the ones you listed, as they're all worth a similar price :) If you're up for it send a Cr :)

@angrydragonlady I'll trade my crystal carrier for your ringlet amphithere :) Just send a CR
@BianchaJo I can offer a Bearded Yeti instead of the Harlqeuin Stagwing or a bloodstone beetle + a fan scorpion instead?
@BianchaJo I can offer a Bearded Yeti instead of the Harlqeuin Stagwing or a bloodstone beetle + a fan scorpion instead?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
1 2 3 4 5